Roaring Muscle

It was already two days, and here we are at Dagoba Municipal Beach Park, early in the morning training. Toshinori tells Izuku to drag the large fridge with him sitting on top of it in his All Might form.

While I cheer and encourage him from the sideline with Leviathan, who was carrying a bag full of water bottles and Bentos for lunch.

"Hey, hey, hey, what a comfortable refrigerator to sit on. Hey! Contiello-san, come and sit with me. It's pretty comfy. I'm sure you're already tired."

I halted as I was debating if I should sit or not, but I decided to sit with him since I was tired and Izuku needed to train after all. While sitting with Toshinori, I still did my best to cheer and encourage him.

After a few minutes, Izuku fell to the ground, tired from trying to pull the fridge along with Toshinori and me on top.

"Had it moved even a bit, it would've been more comfortable, right Contiello-san."

I hummed in agreement jokingly as I looked at Izuku.

"Well, that is... because you weigh 274 kilos... while (Y/n)-chan is 53.5 kilos."

"Nope, I lost weight and only weigh 255 kilos... in this form."

'Toshinori-san, that is still much heavy for him, and how did Izuku know about my weight

'Toshinori-san, that is still much heavy for him, and how did Izuku know about my weight. I never told him anything.'

Izuku then sighed as he looked at the trash surrounding us. I gracefully went down from the fridge as I gave Izuku a bottle of water. He grabbed it as he chugged it down till it was all gone. He wiped away the remaining water from his mouth as I gave him a towel, to which he accepted as he looked at Toshinori.

"Why am I... pulling trash at a beach park?"

Toshinori-san just laughed as he took pictures of Izuku, with me looking at him with my 'are you serious?' look while saying, "That's because you not fit."

Which caused Izuku to be stunned as he started to stutter at how Toshinori-san told him that he was worthy of One for All as Toshinori-san just laughed at him while taking pictures of Izuku.

"I'm talking about your body," Toshinori said as Izuku stopped screaming as he looked at Toshinori-san.

"My quirk, One for All, has many people extreme physical powers compiled into one."

"A weak body can support it all so you may explode into pieces."

"Explode?" Izuku screamed as he thought about him exploding once he accepted One for All. He then shook off the feeling before rubbing his arms because of the cold temperature, only to feel warm and see that Leviathan was using his tail to warm him up.

"So... You're saying that I'm picking up trash to get buff?"

"Yes! But that's not all," Toshinori-san started as he walked back to the large fridge as our eyes followed his movement.