Ménage

It's been a few months now as all Leviathan and I ever did were train my new powers or try to find some fruits on the trees near the cemetery. Even though I mostly prefer a meal. But I can't just straight up go to a restaurant to ask for a meal. It ended with those people calling the heroes as they thought I was going to eat them or a villain,'*sigh* guess Leviathan was right people nowadays judge people base on their quirks.' I thought as I continued to search for some berries. As I came across an opening, I looked around and noticed it was a park full of parents talking and children playing.

I stayed there for a while and as longing for the presence of my parents whose I wish was still here as I used to sing with my mother while my father taught me how to dance, with who I shared my laughs and tears with only to have it taken away by those people who my parent's considered as friends.

I decided to leave to go back to the cemetery after standing there with a longing look on my face as I went but what I didn't notice was that were a pair of onyx black eyes following my figure before following me into the woods.

"Milady, it seems that there is troubling you. Tell me, are you alright?", Leviathan said as he got out of my head through the bullet hole that Dahlia gave me as he made the fake hair fall on the ground as he looked at me with a worried look that a father would give, it reminds me so much of him.

I just stood there looking at him with glassy eyes before hugging him as tears of my sorrow fell from my cheek as Leviathan already knew what I needed as he wrapped himself around me like a hug as I buckled to my knee, still crying my heart out. As I was about to pull back from the hug, I heard a little girl scream followed by a monstrous growl making me looked in the direction where I heard it.

"Oh no, it seems someone is in danger, Leviathan let's go!"

"Tally-ho"

With that was said, I teleported in that direction, and when I got there. Did I saw that in front of me was a little girl with some noodles? Quirk on her ear, never mind, I then grab Leviathan's tail, as I start using it like a lasso.

"Silver Cord" "I've got ya."

At that was mention, we were able to pull the girl towards us

At that was mention, we were able to pull the girl towards us. I held her in a protective hold, I turned and saw a small hungry wolf, 'Oh dear, I don't know if I should hurt this poor wolf seeing as it must be hungry.', I thought as I gave that wolf a sad look making it confuse as I walk up to him and start petting his head.

Causing the wolf to calm down while the girl behind looked at me with awe in her face, I finally calmed down the pup. I turned to the girl who only had minor injuries on her, "Are you alright? I hope you didn't have any major injuries." I said telepathically, as it is hard to speak with stitches on my mouth.

Just after I said it, the girl started looking around to find the source of the sound, only to stop and look at me again, "are you the one that's talking to me," she asks as she shakenly stands up. I nod as I cautiously watch her making sure she doesn't hurt herself. We stared at each other for a while before she started to question me ", Hi I'm Kyoka Jiro,... what's your name Miss?" as she balled her feet rocked back and forth with her hands behind her as she looked at me shyly.