Familiars And Down A Friend .

Waking up the next day I stretch as my back lets out a satisfying *pop* . Rolling out of bed I look near the foot of it and see Himari in her cat form sleeping . Smiling at her I decide to get dressed . Once done I head downstairs and meet Luci in the kitchen . 

" Morning F/n , how did you enjoy your new room ?" she asked . 

" The bed is pretty awesome if I'm being honest . " I tell her with a smile . 

She returned the smile and handed me a book , Taking it I read the title . " Advanced  Potions and Elixirs . " I say out loud . 

" Yep , if you are serious about the potion course your gonna have to stay on top . I'll admit you are ahead of them now , but It won't last till graduation . You need to study . " she explains 

" Yeah that makes sense . Um can I ask you something ?" I ask hesitantly . 

She raised her brow and nodded . " Of course . " 

" Well I was going to ask Astra ,but is there a way for me to use potions in capsules. On earth we have gel capsules , I was thinking about making more potent potions  and using smaller doses in the capsules ? " I ask 

 She thinks for a minute . " I ...hmmm I don't think anyone has ever done that . We can test it out this weekend if you'd like , It seems like a clever idea . " she says with a smirk . 

This makes me smile . " So uh where should I prepare my potions for the day ?" 

She points as a door I had assumed was a broom closet . " That is a library and a potions shop  , this is YOU training room . It has books on potions and notebooks for you to toy around with if you want to make your own ." Luci tells me . 

Excitedly I rush into the room and am amazed at the size of the room .

" Awesome ..." I say as I jump right in and start making my daily potions . 

Time skip brought to you by F/n being excited for his new workshop. 

After making way more potions then I needed I finally left the workshop only to be stopped by Luci

After making way more potions then I needed I finally left the workshop only to be stopped by Luci . 

" Hey Luci , sup ?" I ask