A Lost Cat

Sitting in my first class everything is drowned out by my thoughts . " She's bored ...that's it , I mean I kinda get it to a point . Though now I have to live with her , and Astra knew the entire time like wtf man . Am I just a project for these people , did Astra really care . Does Luci even care for that matter , what if I die here will it be all ' well we fucked up , let's bring in the new guy ' then I get tossed out like a toy . What is she get's bored of me ?" I sigh from all my questions and look out the window . When I do I see a huge red monster thing , looking closer I see it carrying something . 

*Hiss* 

Now that the creature is closer to the school I now see it is holding a cat . I notice it is hurting the cat and the cat is fighting back as best as it can . " This is not my problem .....not my problem ..." 

"F/n ...why are you heading towards the door ?" the teacher asked . 

"Fuck if I know , apparently I have a death wish !." I shout angerly . 

Everyone's eyes widened as I slam the door shut behind me ,as I rush to the front door I shuffle through my bag and pull out one bottle labeled ' Emergency '  . Groaning I chug the bottle and arrive to the door . Taking a deep breath I fling the door open and look at the giant at the school gates .  

Looking up at the massive monster I try not to panic

Looking up at the massive monster I try not to panic ." I'm gonna die . This is it ....." my body seemingly moving on it's own , heads closer to the monster . 

It glares at me and chuckles . " Oh look a straggler , come on the other side of the gate and let me see how tasty you are ." I says in a booming voice . 

Climbing over the gate I look at the cat being squeezed in the monsters grip . It had almost no energy and was limp . 

" Put the cat down ....or I will put you down ." I said angerly . 

It looked at me with a snarl . " Oh ...this cat ? " it asked mockingly as it slammed the cat on the ground , when it hit it squealed in pain . The monster then brought it's foot up . 

" He's gonna stomp it . I hope the potion is in effect !"I think to myself and I braced myself . 

As the monster was bringing its foot down , I felt it ...the energy from the potion .