"We're not freaks, we're gods, you pathetic little man!" Darrach said defensively. "Well, I'm not technically, but you should learn to respect your betters anyway!" Darrach kicked Micah in the face with a slightly deranged smile. "It feels so much better when you're actually able to kick someone."

Lilly snickered and Sean arched a brow. "Is there a reason why we have Micah here?" he asked worriedly.

"He killed Eliza and Isaac," Arthur said plainly.

Sean's eyes went wide before he looked at Micah with a scowl. "Yer fuckin' kiddin' me."

"Nope."

Sean walked over to Micah, glaring down at him. "So yer the one who killed little Isaac, aye?" He grabbed Micah by the hair and yanked viciously, making the man groan in pain. "I dunna know where ya been the last five years, but if it was hell, it ain't got nothin' on what Lilly's gonna do tah ya fer all of eternity!"

"Actually, he'll be goin' to Tartarus in a few days," Lilly interrupted. "And apparently, Micah is an atheist so he was just walkin' around as a ghost."

"Why is he goin' tah Tartarus?" Sean barked.

"We made a trade to appease Hades for stealin' Olena," Lilly replied. "Zeus was bein' a real arse about it, though. And Poseidon...oh shite!" she gasped. "We forgot all about Poseidon!"

Arthur laughed. "Don't worry, honey. I already took care of it. Well, Dutch and Hosea took care of it, actually. Poseidon wasn't that hard to win over after we left Zeus outside all by his lonesome."

Lilly blinked. "Oh good." She suddenly looked at Sean with a smirk. "Would ya like tah have some alone time with Micah? I'm sure ya got some unresolved issues tah work out when it comes tah him."

Sean shook his head before dropping Micah's head. "I ain't a monster..." he paused, a look of regret on his face as he stared at Lilly before standing up straight. "I'm sorry, I only meant-"

Lilly held up a hand. "I know what you meant, Sean. You're just a wonderful human being and you don't like the idea of torture." She kissed his cheek with a grin. "It's why I love ya, deartháir." [brother.]

Arthur smirked as he watched Sean blush. "What about me? Am I a monster?" he asked.

Lilly cackled loudly before skipping over to Arthur, jumping into his arms. "No, ya silly man. Yer a hero." She held his face and kissed him softly. "My hero."

Arthur chuckled deeply as he held her, then he pecked her lips. "Always here fer ya, lassie," he said in an Irish accent.

A giggle escaped Lilly and she sighed. "I dunna know how ya went and perfected yer accents, mo chuisle, but it's so hot when ya talk like that."

The two proceeded to kiss deeply while laughing at each other and cooing, making Sean giggle. "Yeah, we better let them have their privacy unless ya wantah watch yer stepdaughter get practically pounded tah death," he said before grabbing Micah by the hair. "C'mon lad, I'm sure the other Van der Linde gang members wantah know about ya," he growled, dragging a screaming Micah to the door.

The Dagda laughed, threw an arm around Darrach and they both walked after Sean. "No, I think I'd much rather watch Micah get his just desserts," Darrach said before leaving.

As the door closed, Arthur and Lilly continued to make out with one another, eventually stripping off all their clothes. Lilly got down on her knees in front of him, gazing up at him with a lovesick grin.

"Would ya like it if I worshipped ya, Arthur?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes please," he chuckled.

Lilly grasped his cock in her hand and began to stroke it, Arthur lifting his head and closing his eyes. She placed small kisses on the tip before licking and sucking on it and he bit his lower lip with a groan. When she took him in fully, he growled and gripped her hair tightly.