Pieces of Information

After having finished a very heated discussion with the Greek King of the Gods, Arthur was walking towards the tree with his children, Hosea, Dutch, Tora, Vu, Dr. Van Helsing, Anubis, Vlad, Mina and Lugh, and boy, was Mr. Morgan furious.

"This is bullshit," Arthur muttered angrily.  "That bastard Zeus thinks he can imprison my god damn wife in the Underworld?" he chuckled bitterly.  "I don't think so."

"Dunna worry, Pops," Junior said calmly.  "We'll get her out and we'll raise some hell while doing it."

"Will we, now?" Arthur asked.

"Yup.  Aoífe and I are gonna have Darrach add some stuff tah Big Boah."

"Big Boah?" Vu asked curiously.

"Yeah, that's what we're calling Daddy's new machine," Aoífe replied with a smile.  "It will be glorious!  He's going tah kick some arses and take some names!  He's going tah kill first and ask questions later!  He's going tah-"

"We get it, Aoífe," Lugh chuckled in amusement.  "Yer Dad's gonna have his knight in shining armor moment."

"Not just him.  We're going too."

Arthur stopped in his steps to look at his daughter.  "No you ain't."

"Yes we are," Junior argued.  "But we wilna be in any actual danger."

Arthur smirked as he grasped his gun belt.  "How's that?" he asked.

"Well, we'll be going but we also wilna be going."

"I don't follow," Arthur said with a scrunched up look.

"All three of us will be operating Big Boah from here.  C'mon, we'll show ya," Junior sighed as he grasped his father's hand and pulled him towards the direction of the tree.

Arthur was still very confused but he followed his son regardless.  He was learning to rely on his very young children, but there was just some things he still didn't quite understand.  When they got to the tree, Arthur cleared his throat.

"Hey Darrach, we got a couple new friends here.  Would it be alright if they came in?" he asked.  Darrach's only response was the front doors in his trunk opening and Arthur grinned.  "Thanks, Darrach," he said, patting the trunk lightly as they all walked in and stood on the platform.  It went down and Anubis, Vlad, Mina and Abraham looked at the the platform in awe.

"Wow," Mina said.  "This is so amazing!"

"Yeah, I thought that too my first time," Arthur said with a smug grin.  "Darrach really is a modern marvel."

The platform stopped and everyone got off in the laboratory/infirmary section, walking towards the rest of the group that was already inside the tree.

"Oh, I like this," Abraham said as he looked around at all the supplies and machinery the laboratory had.  "Cernunnos is very organized."

Arthur paused his gait when he saw Corvin standing by Lilly in the infirmary.  "Get the hell away from my wife!" Arthur yelled.

Corvin looked over with wide eyes.  "Shit," he mumbled.

Arthur went forward, fully intent on killing the man, but Cernunnos and Lugh held him back.  "Easy, lad," Cernunnos said.  "He is on our side."

"I don't give a shit!  He killed my daughter!"

Adair bit her lip with a groan.  "Actually, he didn't," she said.

"...What?" Arthur breathed heavily.

"He just confirmed that Cahira is alive and well."

Arthur struggled in the two god's grasp.  "Where is she, you sonuvabitch?!" he bellowed loudly.