"Excuse me" Naruto almost lost it which made Sakuya smirk "you heard me. I don't even know why a boy like you is Chunin you shouldn't even be a Genin" Naruto's eyes narrowed as Sakuya carried on "you think I don't know anything about you boy! A scum like you who live among us normal people today should be put down. I don't know who raised you because they certainly done a poor job"

Sakuya smirked and was about to carry on when suddenly a hand flew at her face which hit her hard.

"SLAP!" Sakura's mother rocketed towards the floor as she got backhanded. Her lips busted and she felt her right cheek bruise. While in shock she looked at the person who slapped her.

Naruto stood before her his blues glowed making her scared. Jiraiya and Tsunade froze.

"I wonder did your husband ever teach you any manners" Sakuya trembled as Naruto bended down to look at her "you say I did a poor job raising myself. Well then let's compare notes shall we.

"Yes I lived in the streets but I learned lot. For instance like how a housewife and a single mother to add got the money to fund her daughter's education and be on the council." Naruto looked at her with no expression "I may be a scum in your eyes woman but I earned my right to be here. So one has to wonder who the scum really is" Naruto smirked down at her as she was shaking "look at you on the floor like this before me in a snivelling mess"

Sakuya quivered while Jiraiya and Tsunade just couldn't believe it. Jiraiya listened to what Naruto said every detail was being processed in his mind.

Sakuya tried to speak but it looked pathetic "You...dare...you dare do this to me" Naruto just chuckled "yes I dare unlike you I don't give into others"

The pink haired woman looked to cry now as she never felt so embarrassed in her entire life "you won't get away with this" Naruto smiled as he put his hand inside his pocket and brought something out and clenched it so nobody can see. He then with his clenched hand stretched it out to her scaring Sakuya in the process"

She quivered and tried to move away "What....what are you doing...get away...get away from me" Naruto's hand just moved and then stopped at her face. He then unclenched his fist as it showed that he had a tissue.

Jiraiya and Tsunade sweated as the Senju was shocked to the core.

Naruto smiled and waved the tissue "here clean yourself up and get out of here"

Sakuya quivered and suddenly with surprising strength got up and bolted out of the room.

All the three heard was Sakuya's crying voice as she ran off.

End of flashback

The three Jounins just stood there. Naruto slapped a council woman and it was Haruno Sakuya who was Haruno Sakura's mother.

This was ground-breaking it was unheard of.

Kurenai shook as she brought her hand to her lips. Anko tried to control herself while Kakashi just froze.

"You better have answers Naruto" Tsunade threatened as she gritted her teeth. Never in her life as she seen something like this before. This defiance was unbelievable.

"What I did was wrong" Naruto looked at Tsunade and Jiraiya who looked angry "I deserve punishment but if the same thing ever happened I will without hesitation do it again"

Everyone's eyes went wide but Naruto carried on before someone said anything.

"I know what it is to be a Shinobi which is why I signed up. However what I'm seeing, I cannot turn my back on it. People like that woman who look down on others like they are insects is a dangerous precedent in my view. So if I allowed it to continue it will be like giving into fear if I done that I will quit here and now."

Everyone's eyes went wide while Kurenai gasped.

"I lived a hard life and to her I'm a scum" Naruto chuckled "I have seen people like her before and frankly I might as well be a scum to them than be a friend. People like her bend over to other people's will so that their life can be better." Naruto then gritted his teeth and swung his right hand in anger "No! Their lives aren't better no matter how much they believe it so" the Uzumaki clenched his fists as he tried to control himself.

"We all do what we do because we chose to, not because we were forced to. As soon as we give over that right to someone for money or power we become nothing more than slaves. I won't let the fears of others dictate my life. Fear only breeds more fear no matter the motives behind it. I chose another way. So let them call me a scum just as long they know and I know who the real scum is!"

Naruto looked at everyone who just remained frozen as their faces were that of a person who just saw a ghost.

He then looked at Kurenai and walked up to her. She looked at Naruto who looked back.

He looked sad as he then bowed a bit "I'm sorry on what you had to go through" Kurenai just froze when Naruto just walked out of the office leaving everyone to process their thoughts.

There was nothing to be said in the room as they actually were speechless.

Hokage's office

The Jounins left as Tsunade and Jiraiya were alone within the office.

They were still speechless.

"Hime...did you hear what he said" Jiraiya had grave expression

"Yes Jiraiya I did" Tsunade still had her eyes wide.

"Jiraiya"

"Yes hime"

"It's time we speak with Naruto once and for all don't you think" Tsunade eyes narrowed as she looked at the spot where Naruto once was.

Jiraiya had a pensive look on him "Yes hime you're right about that"

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe!!