Chapter 8: Relationship found

Start from the beginning

TapL swiftly got up and pushed Skeppy off of him, "Skeppy, just stop." he looked at Eret, "Inform Fundy." he said to him.

Eret nodded, he ran to find Fundy. TapL managed to get on the ground.

"Tell us, are you part of their group?!" TapL demanded, holding Skeppy to the ground.

Skeppy shook his head, struggling to get out. "No I'm not! We're on opposite teams! Me and Bad!"

Wilbur got up, he placed the crown on the desk where TapL and Skeppy were working, "Maybe this explain how A6d knows almost everything that is going on in the Smiles base." Wilbur said, then, shortly after, took off his dark gray hat and placed it near the crown.

TapL nodded at Wilbur, "Yeah." he let go of Skeppy.

Skeppy looked at TapL then at Wilbur, "Can I go?" he mumbled.

TapL looked at him. "Not right now Zak."

Skeppy looked down at the ground. Then Fundy walked in the room, with Eret.

Fundy was already exhausted from 5up being a pain (to him), so hearing about what happened with Skeppy, he was just fully pissed off, "You two, Eret and TapL, leave the room." he said, sounding unamused and disappointed, "Watch 5up for me please." he said shortly after.

Eret and TapL nodded. They both left the room.

Wilbur looked at Fundy. "Should I leave?"

Fundy didn't back at Wilbur, "No." he just stared at Skeppy.

Skeppy looked up at Fundy. "What are you-"

Fundy shot off his gun, making Skeppy stop talking an Wilbur jump, "Be quiet." Fundy snapped.

Fundy looked at Skeppy with a mean look. "Never thought someone from our group is dating someone from the other group."

"Then why aren't we allowed to date each other?!" Skeppy said, filling with anger.

Fundy didn't respond, all he said was, "Wilbur, watch him." then he left the room. Wilbur noticed that he was tearing up.

Seeing the leader acting like this, especially after the group's somewhat victory, Wilbur made sure he watched Skeppy very closely.

With Fundy

Fundy continued to walk, mostly around the house.

"Why ask the question when it's clear that you know it?" Fundy thought over and over when he was walking around. he then ran into Schlatt.

"Hey you alright?" Schlatt asked, clearly somewhat worried about Fundy.

Fundy pushed Schlatt away, "I'm alright Schlatt." he walked to his room.

"Weird." Jschlatt thought, "He never acted like this since he and Dream broke up." he went to find Wilbur.

"I'm back." Fundy said, walking into his room.

5up was on the ground, somewhat bleeding, with slightly cracked lips. TapL was standing over him, with his prized dagger in hand. Eret was just sitting there, on his phone.

Fundy noticed the dagger. "TapL, put the dagger away, and this is an order."

TapL sighed and then put the dagger away.

Fundy gave a small smile, "Thanks TapL." he glanced at 5up.

5up noticed Fundy looking at him, he tried to look away.

Eret gave a small laugh. "So, you feeling a bit better?"

Fundy somewhat nodded, "I guess." he gave a smile. "Hey TapL."