Chapter 24 Getting A Job

In the morning sun wakes up and kisses her on the cheek.

Lillie smiles when she felt suns lips on her skin.

Lillie: "good morning, sunny bunny."

Sun: "morning lillie, how does it feel to wake up in your own house?"

Lillie: "it feels like a dream come true. I'm so happy to be with you."

Sun smiles and kisses lillie on the cheek again.

Sun: "i need to get a job. If we want to stay in this house forever, I still need to pay the bills."

Lillie gets up from the bed a little.

Lillie: "how much do we need to save in order to have a baby?"

Sun: "give me 2 or 3 months."

Lillie gives sun a sad smile, but she knew why.

At the shady building.

Shady man: "He's......dead."

???: "and he didn't even get to say goodbye."

Shady man: "do you want me to dig up his body? What if the cops show up?"

???: "shut up....he is worm food anyways."

The boss puts out the cigarette.

???: "i need you to make sure you ruin his life

???: "i need you to make sure you ruin his life. Hack into his bank account and leave him with nothing!"

Shady man: "how can I do that? I never hacked into another system before."

The boss chuckles.

???: "why did I ever hire a guy like you. You are nothing to me."

Shady man: "fuck you, Trevor!

Trevor chuckles at his mafia member.

Trevor: "the chosen one told me thay many years ago, but the son of a bitch never finished the job. Now, all that leaves is you."

Shady man: "the fuck does sun has in all this!?"

Trevor: "he killed my men, Toke everything, and now is destroying my business!"

Shady man: "then you can do it without me!"

The shady man turns to leave, but Trevor pulls out an M9 and shot the shady man from the back.

Trevor: "nothing can stop me....not even you."

Trevor leaves him to die as he looks over the city. Knowing that most of his men are either dead or in jail.

Trevor: "this is not over, sun. I will find you, and I will end you....bitch"

He turns around to face you and let's out a pig roar that was covered by the noise of the city