Meeting Govind Again

Karna and Shakti started their journey on a chariot,which they will use to bring adhiratha and Radha back with them. They have been traveling for few days now ,with small breaks in between.
Today, they came across a river and decided to rest for a bit ,the water seemed really refreshing ,karna was washing his face and hands ,while Shakti was sitting on the rocks near shore of river ,she was lost in her thoughts,today she was missing Jay and was thinking about him only.
Suddenly , she had a piercing feeling in her foot,on looking downwards she found that a snake has bitten her and it must be a poisonous snake because she was starting to loose consciousness rather fastly.
She tried to call for karna but lost consciousness instead.
Karna turned towards Shakti and found her slouching awkwardly ,he worried and went near her ,he found her unconscious and tried to wake her up,but could not.
After more observing he found two piercing marks on her foot and immediately understood that a snake has bitten her ,he checked her breathing and her lips were turning blue ,karna ,tears involuntarily came into his eyes.....how he could let her get hurt everytime,she is his responsibility ,why is he not able enough,just why?......he immediately tore off some clothe from his angvastra and bind her ankle tightly ,so that the poison does not rise more then he found a medicinal plants and applied to the puncher wound but he knew it was not enough,the poison is needed to be taken out ,so he went in search of snakes dwelling ,which was near.
He evoked Agni astra and put the whole place on fire ,the Naga king came out and started to attack karna but he was of no match to karna and was defeated easily.
Lastly ,he pleaded karna to spare his and his pupils lives ,karna said that he would let them live but they need to suck the poison out of shakti.
Naga king accepted.
So, karna used Varuna astra and put the fire out thus sparing everyone's life,then he took Naga king to Shakti and made him suck poison out of her ,her breathing resumed to normal and lips were not blue anymore,bit she did not regain consciousness.

Naga king told karna that shakti is not in mortal danger now but since the poison was of high potency it will take somedays for Shakti to heal totally.
Karna let Naga king go ,and took Shakti in his arms and went towards their chariot.
He took off his angvastra and covered Shakti with it ,so that she does not go in shock....he looked at her worryingly and was thinking of finding a place, where he took take Shakti and she could recover properly for few days.
Suddenly he heared the sound of horse hooves and wheels turning,he realised that a chariot is coming towards them.
He turned around to see none other than Krishna himself, smiling at him.
Karna felt relieved.

"Pranipat bade bhaiya,don't worry Shakti is going to be all right , come with me ,I will take you to a place where she could rest without any problems for the next few days."

"Pranipat Govind,show the way please."

Krishna turned his chariot around and started to move forward. Karna following behind.
After sometime he asked Krishna,where they were going?..... Krishna told him that they were going to a friend and Shakti would be safe there.
Karna nodded.
Krishna also teased him that he was looking rather handsome in royal garb ,not that he did not looked good before....but now he seems to be at his right place.
Karna glared at Krishna without any real anger in his eyes,in return Krishna smiled knowing how much karna dreaded being called upon as anything related to his birth secret.
But one day he will have to embrace his real identity ,just like Krishna had to.
After sometime they reached to a palace and it looked like preparations for a festive occasion were going on, the gate keeper immediately let Krishna together with karna and shakti inside ,as if he already knew of their arrival.
As soon as they entered ,a young man welcomed them and took them to a chamber already prepared with medicinal herbs and a Vaidya, Krishna signalled karna to put Shakti on the bed and be at ease.Karna did that told the Vaidya I,what happened to Shakti , the Vaidya nodded and  started to treat Shakti immediately.

After sometime , Vaidya announced that Shakti was alright but has weakness and it will take atleast few days to be able to travel again and during these days ,she will suffer from fever and nausea ,she will have to take medicine on time ,drink alot of liquid and sleep as much as she can. The Vaidya will come to check on her regularly and to apply medicine on the puncher site....but all in all she is going to be fine.
Karna thanked him and took a deep breath in relief,which he was unknowingly holding untill now.
He has not left shakti's room at all ever since arriving in this kingdom,he was sitting by her bedside holding he r hand while she slept.
Later Krishna came and asked him to atleast freshen up and have something to eat but karna refused to leave shakti's side ,she has not once regained consciousness untill now.
But Krishna insisted that Shakti will be alright and  their host ,the king of this kingdom wanted to meet him and he should go and thank him personally for his hospitality.
Karna thought for a moment and  decided to go for a short period of time.
He made himself presentable as best as he could and went to meet king and his son,upon seeing them his eyes become big with the realisation that he was in southern Panchala' s capital city Kampilya ,inside king Draupad's palace.

***************************Happy Dhanteras guys EnjoyTake care Byeeeeee ❤️☘️🎊

Happy Dhanteras guys
Enjoy
Take care
Byeeeeee ❤️☘️🎊