Chaap Tilak Sab Chheeni Re Mose Naina Milaike!

Batuk who had followed her saw the whole exchange.

As much as he was relieved to see his Big D alive, tears came to his eyes upon seeing how desperately his brother and his boudi were clinging to each other now.

He had seen them crying too, and while he also wanted to rush inside to hug his Big D, he just decided to give them both their moment to rejoice.

With a small smile on his lips, he quietly closed the door, and as he turned around, he saw Sultan Baba and Molana Nizaam standing behind him too.

They also had tears in their eyes and soft smiles on their lips.

Wiping his eyes, Sultan Baba was the first one to compose himself.

Opening his arms wide open, he invited Batuk in a hug.

He didn't know that he was craving a physical expression of love and profound relief so much until he saw Sultan Baba's gesture.

Biting his lip hard, he tried to control himself from bursting into tears, but as he closed the gap and hugged the kind, elderly man who was like his father, his self-control snapped and he wept like a little kid in his embrace.

All the guilt, all his bitterness, all his negativity, everything was flowing out of him in the form of those tears. And both Sultan Baba and Molana Nizaam let him cry his heart out.

He didn't know how much time had passed, but after what seemed like an eternity, when he felt as if he had cried all the tears that he had, he finally stopped.

Raising his face from Sultan Baba's shoulder, he looked at him sheepishly.

Molana Nizaam was wiping his own tears when Batuk's eyes met his gaze.

Both the elderly men just smiled at him. Molana Nizaam ruffled his hair affectionately and asked,

"Abh theek ho beta?"

He just nodded and looked down as he straightened himself up while breaking from the hug with Sultan Baba.

He was embarrassed. He had just wept like a baby in front of two men who were practically strangers!

But even though it was thoroughly embarrassing, he couldn't deny how light-hearted he was feeling now.

Sultan Baba seemed to have figured out what he was feeling, as always.

Patting at his back, Molana Nizaam said in a gruff voice,

"Tumhien dekha tha tou itna tou samaj aagya tha ke tumhara yahan aana kisi baday maqsad ke liye hi tha. Aik terha se tumhare bhai ke zariye Sultan Baba ko iss iss baat ki indication bhi thy ke tum anay walay ho, mager tum jab milay tou apna face chhupaya hua tha tumne. Ager mien aur Sultan Baba pehle hi tumhara face dekh lete, tou itni deir bhi na wait kerna padta. Hum tumhien tumhare bhai ke pas khud hi le jatay."

Before Batuk could answer, Sultan Baba smiled and said in a deep voice,

"Nahi Molana Nizaam... Yeh sab aise hi hona teh tha. It was supposed to happen like this. Yeh safar sirf un dono ka hi nahi tha, balke asal safar tou iska tha. "

And then, splaying his hand on Batuk's heart, he said,

"Asal safar tou iske dil ne teh kia hai. Asal manzil tou is ne paayi hai. Sab kuch saaf saaf iske samnay aya hai."

"Mager miene tou kuch nahi kia... Miene tou give up ker dia tha. Miene maan liya tha ke mere bhai ki death hogai hai. Yeh sab mehnet, itna kasht tou usne uthaya jis ke ander mere bhai ki jaan basti hai. Miene tou usko bhi rokne ki har terha koshish ki thy. Aur miene usko itna tang kia tha ke aap soch bhi nahi sakte."

He was guilty...and he was ashamed. He couldn't let the two pious men who had helped his brother too, believe that he or his past behavior to Bondita was inexorable.

Smiling widely now, Sultan Baba and Molana Nizaam looked at each other, and then patting Batuk's shoulder, they forced him to look up and meet their eyes.

As he did so, albeit reluctantly, Sultan Baba said,

"Beta... ghalti sab se hi hoty hai. Tum se bhi hogai. Aur tumne beshak usko tanng kia tha ya rokne ki koshish ki thy, mager tum ne usko aik lamhay ke liye bhi akela nahi chhoda tha. You thought that you were following her because of your brother's baby... But you and I both know that the truth was that you were equally worried for her too."

He didn't understand how Sultan Baba used to do this, but since the time he had met him, Sultan Baba had been able to read the deepest hidden thoughts in his heart.

He had now even stopped getting startled about it too as he had accepted with his whole heart that Sultan Baba, Molana Nizaam, this place...everything was special.

He knew that what Sultan Baba had just said was right.

He did worry for Bondita too. He was concerned about her along with her baby too.

As he nodded his head and looked down again, Sultan Baba said,

"Muhabbat mien buht taqat hoty hai Bete. Un dono ki Muhabbat ne tumhari zindagi badal di. Pehle tum unki Muhabbat ko dil se accept nahi ker sakay thay. Lekin abh zarur kerna. Tumhien tumhare bhai se muhabbat haina?"

Batuk nodded his head again, and Sultan Baba continued,

"Tou jis se muhabbat hoty hai, uss se associated har cheez aur har rishte se muhabbat hojaty hai. "

Before Batuk could answer, a helper approached them and told them that some people were waiting for Sultan Baba and Molana Nizaam to discuss something important.

Both of them bid goodbye to Batuk and were about to go back inside the Dargaah when he called them out and asked,

"Kia mien aap dono se dobara milne ke liye aasakta hun yahan?"

Both the elderly men looked at each other and smiled. Sultan Baba's eyes twinkled as he replied,

"Ager tumhien humari zarurat padi aur Khuda ne humien tumhari khidmat ke liye chuna, tou hum zarur milien ge."

And on that cryptic note, both the men left to go back to their job of helping people!

As he watched them going away, a sigh escaped his chest and his gaze moved towards the sky.

In a strange turn of events, he had somehow hit a jackpot and he was now happy... His soul felt unburdened after so many years and his heart was overjoyed to have his brother alive and well.

Looking towards the closed door, he knew he had to wait for them...

He knew he had to give them all the time in the world to celebrate their union.

He also knew that he would have to apologize with all his heart to his Boudi...

And he was ready for all that.

Batuk Roy Chaudhary was even ready to give his own life now for the people he loved so much...His brother, his boudi, and his Junior Roy Chaudhary!

------------

A/N: The title of this last chapter is taken from another very famous Kalaam by Amir Khusro. It means "You've taken away my look, my identity, and everything from me by looking into my eyes."

Amir Khusro wrote this kalaam to express the joy of devotion and onness for the eternal God, and as an inspiration, he had penned this down with his own spiritual mentor in mind, Khwaja Nizaamuddin Auliya.