29 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

"Stay with me"

My heartbeat run faster I blink a few times "Austin you know I can't" I mumbled softly his breathing get heavier and pulled me closer my hands wrapped around his neck and his hands roamed all over my back he shoves his hand under my shirt.

Austin made me more nervous he continued touching my bare skin and his hand roamed all over my body. I bite my lips my chest goes up and down because his touch is so electrifying. Then his hand cup my one breast and pinch and it caused me to moan he grabbed the opportunity and kiss my open mouth he slipped his tongue and I tested him he bite my lips and sucked me hard.

Austin continues to massage my breasts and kiss me ravishing my hand grabbing his silky hair and pulling him closer. His lips won't leave me we both kiss passionately and hungrily I slipped my tongue into his mouth and bite harder on his lips he smirks at my viciousness.

We both stop and breathe heavily our foreheads touch he grabs my face with his big palm and stares at me. I see he was holding something his eyes telling me. Then he takes a long breath "You and ander are together?" I narrow my eyes "No but why do you think that".

He just shook his head and kiss my cheekbone his mouth roaming all over my face he bite my jawbone and kiss harder then he move to my neckline and sucked my soft skin I know it will leave a mark.

I grab his face he stares at me with lust "austin tomorrow I have work to do and my boss is a pain in my ass so please let me go" he gives me a pout.

"Don't worry I will handle your asshole boss" that word makes me laugh but his gazes are so intimate. I just caressed my thumb on his cheeks "Seb, please stay" his voice was so seductive and Husky.

"Austin I'm, not the kind of person you looking for, we are both different and I know you have a hard time but that doesn't mean you jump to another person to forget your pain" I don't want to regret the next morning and give him more right to hurt me but he gives an instance gaze "I'm not jumping to another person to forget something I just want you to be with me" he takes a long breath.

"When I said I need to talk to you that time I was so angry but your presence makes me forget my all stress and anger I forget why I call you" his word is so genuine I can't stop myself.

He puts his hands on my cheeks "I hated when I see you with another guy, I hate myself pushing you away, I hate when I'm not with you, I hate when other guys try to get your attention, I want you, your attention, your laugh, your smile, your angry but a cute face, everything I want to be the reason of your happiness, I just want you so bad that it hurts me, please stay" he takes my breath away. his every word melt my heart and I fall for him more but I chuckle at his jealousy.

Mature content if you are underage please skip this part.

Now I don't want to waste any time so I kissed him he was stunned by my first move. He kiss me back our kiss was soft and smooth he kissed me slowly and his hand went to my shirt and started to unbutton and throw my shirt on the floor I grab the hem of his shirt and remove it from his body.

Austin's eyes roamed to my upper body he kisses my lips lightly and his hand went to my back and unhooked my bra and remove the last piece.

Our upper body is naked and we both stare at each other with lust his one hand cupping my breast and the other he attacks his mouth. Kissing my breast and sucking hard biting my nipples and I started to moan loudly.

His mouth ran all over my breast my head was a throwback in pleasure I enjoyed his touching. My hands gripped his hair and pulled him closer to my sensitive part.

He switches the position in a second now I was laying on his couch hovering over me his face so close I can feel his breathing on my lips. He ran his hand to my face and his thumb caressing my lips and started to run his fingers to my body his hand slowly moving to my upper body. I close my eye and feel his every soft touch "Look at me" his Husky voice rang and order me to look at him.

I was staring at the amazing green eyes then his hand went to my skirt he slowly rub my inner thighs and unzip my skirt and throw them on the floor. Now I'm only in my pantie but his hands rub my sensitive part. My mouth opened and austin bite my bottom lips "I know you want this" he said in a husky voice his hand still on my sensitive area.

"Just say you want me" his hands slip to my panties and I know he can feel how wet I am, breathing heavily "you're doomed panties give me an answer but I want to hear it from you" I know he loves to tease me and now he just taking advantage of my weakness.

His fingers started slowly rubbing my sensitive spots and I know he will continue to tease me like this if I didn't answer him "Austin, please" I mumbled softly and he didn't waste time ripping off my panties my eyes get widened to see his aggress. Without warning, He inserts two fingers and a ravishing pace. His thumb rubbed my clit and I started to lose my mind my nails digging into his shoulder.

Austin smirked at me "As I said you look more ravaging under me" his voice was so seductive and make me wetter. He noticed every expression and his gaze won't leave my face his fingers pick up speed 'Aahhh' I moan loudly and closed my eyes tightly "I said look at me" he commanded me but the pressure is too much for me and I was about to cum he pulled out his fingers and I stared at him with disbelief.

"If you disobey me you will not get what you want" then he picks my lips and takes off his sweatpants and I stare at his sexy structure his body is way too perfect.

Austin smirked and went to the drawer and grabbed something then he position himself and hovered over me "You want this" he asked me again but very softly "Yes" I grab his face and kiss him then he ripped the packet and put a condom to his member and I stare at his green eyes.

Austin kissed my lips softly and he push himself inside me I was stunned by this length he move his hips slowly and bite my lips to control my moan.

Austin noticed my every move "Don't" he warned me and I know what will be doing if I disobey him.

His hip started to move slowly and it tortured me "Austin, please faster" I begged him to release but he did the opposite he moves more slowly and I started to lose my mind. I don't know what happens to me.

I push austin and I get up from my position and straddle my leg and we both are in a sitting position I started to move my hips faster austin grabbed my ass and helped to go faster 'Umm Ahh' this time austin groaned and throw his head back his mouth hang open he watches me and his eyes won't leave my breasts. With every thrust, my tits bounce and it gives him a nice view. He devoured me with his eyes.

I grab his face and started to kiss him wildly. He spanks my ass and it caused me to moan his hand squeezed my ass harshly and guided me to move my hips faster. He continues to hit my G spot After the more hard thrust, we both cum and released.

I pant heavily and dug my head into his neck "You okay baby?" He asked softly and I just nodded because my all energy is drained.

Austin throws a fluid condom in the bin and carries me to his bedroom he knows that I'm not in a condition to walk.

He put me on the soft mattress and cover my naked body with a blanket he lay next to me and pull me closer to him I put my head on his chest.

"Please don't wake me up tomorrow I'm too tired" he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Okay now sleep."

I wish I won't wake up tomorrow because I love this feeling if it's a dream let me stay here forever. His closeness, his touch, his smile everything makes me fall for him more.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please comment and vote.

Till then adios mi amor <3.