[21] Sup I'm the fucking Meerkat

Start from the beginning

"Which number is equivalent to 3^(4)÷3^(2) ?"

"Nine?" She replies within half a second.

"You got it!"

"Oh my god, I have brain cells, holy shit!" She yells out cutely.

   "Oh wait (Y/n), just so we're clear, even when you were not as smart, or if you become as stupid as possible, I still would love you to death."

   She chortles, "Gee, thanks. You really did loved me too much for 5 years."

   "What?"

   "You love me to death and you died 5 years ago...."

   "Oh... right..." I forget I did that...

We hear footsteps outside approaching.

"Okay, alright, Charles Xavier is a very strong telepath. If he put his hand on his temple then he is reading us, and he'll know we would want to touch him, and he'll kick us in the ass. So we have to do acting."

"We're bullshitting through this one too?" I ask.

"It worked before, it'll work." She nods at me. The door opens and a very handsome man with bright blue eyes walks in, dressed nicely, with hair better than mine... wow.

[I'll add some gifs for ppl who never watched X-men, but x men first class is superior you need to see it, you can watch it without context of other x-men films]

"Welcome, I'm Charles Xavier, Raven told me she found you two outside the gates." He says politely, also confusedly.

"You're not bald... but you're professor X..." (Y/n) mutters out. "Wait, is this not the same universe in the movies I've seen?"

"Excuse me, what?" Mr. Xavier asks us. Ms. Fiancé can you please not fangirl and help me out here.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We're just, we're a bit winded that's all." I say.

   "That's understandable. Do you mind telling me something about yourselves? When did your power emerge?" He asks us. So far he's just observing us, and not reading us.

   How cool is that though, he can control anyone with his mind by just touching his temple? And his body mutated this power himself.

   (Y/n) clears her throat. "I... can read minds."

   (Y/n) what?!