[21] Sup I'm the fucking Meerkat

Start from the beginning

"Tell me who you are or leave the property right now." She says sternly, she looks young, maybe it isn't near 2000 yet here in this timeline.

Peter looks at me with nothing to say, he's so scared. It's time for me to bullshit through this one again!

"We're... mutants."

Is this my nature now? When I first met the Avengers I went crazy and told them I was a superhero too. Someday I'll walk into a zoo and be like sup I'm the fucking Meerkat.

"You better prove it then." It almost feels like a threat, Peter and I look at each other and then up above the trees.

We web to the branches and hang upside down low to look back at her. She lowers her guard and shifts back to her human form, instead of her blue skin. Which was beautiful like the early x-men films.

"What's your mutations? Spider mutations?" She asks, taking it seriously.

"Something like that." I say with a dry smile. "Ugh... we were desperate because we didn't know where to go, and what to do without powers. We hope the school will consider us. Yeah!"

I jump down back on the floor and so does Peter, she looks at us and now she looks kind. "There's room left for the gifted youngsters. But you have to talk to the professor. I'll bring you to him."

Peter looks impressed at how my bullshitting always work and we follow her inside the gigantic mansion. This feels like another dream. Oh god, how many wrong worlds do I have to go to beat one purple ball sacks shit head!?

Your fiancé

We are put inside the room like being called into a principal's office. This place is huge and filled with superpower kids, I saw a girl walked through a wall and screamed because I thought she was a ghost.

"So... you mind telling me how this world works?" I ask (Y/n).

"Oh! Right! X-men quick summary time. So basically x-men is a marvel as well, the movies are about groups of mutants. These people are humans who mutated superpowers on their own. That girl we just met, her name is Raven, she can transform into anyone. The headmaster, professor X here is a telepath. I definitely have to touch him, this power will come in very handy."

"That's so cool! I wanna study here!"

"You're not a mutant Pete, you were bitten by a Radioactive Spider. It's also the wrong world for you too." She smiles sadly. "I wish I could too."

I sign, this place is so cool though...

"And there's Magneto, Erik he can control metal. Oh, shit, Tony's gauntlet is made with the help of Wakanda technology, its gold-titanium nanoparticles. Titanium is silver-colored metal. I need to touch him!"

My fiancé is so smart... "I love you," I mutter out unknowingly.

"I just said I need to touch random guys you don't know and you love me?" She looks at me confusedly.

"Oh wait you have to touch them. I just love it when you are energetic, excited, and know what you're doing."

"Me? Knowing what I'm doing? I am stupid as hell Peter... wait. Did I get your super brain too when I touched you?"