Chapter 22: Two On One

Start from the beginning

Y/N: AHHHH!!!!

I power up, and both of the blasts explode, blocked by my aura. A cloud of dust covers me as the transformation finishes, I transformed into Super Saiyan 3

 A cloud of dust covers me as the transformation finishes, I transformed into Super Saiyan 3

Caulifla/Kale: *gasps*

Y/N: This is all thanks to you. Fighting both of you at once, I found the power I needed to finally do this again

Caulifla: Whoa! Your energy is incredible! So that's the next level! Super Saiyan 3!

Y/N: That's right. My father first achieved this form of training in Other-World, after he was revived, he and I trained, and I was able to reach this myself. 

I smirk before powering down, shocking them both

Y/N: *chuckles* I couldn't resist going to Super Saiyan 3. But it takes up so much energy to stay in the form, I'm not ready for that yet.

Caulifla: WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING?! THAT'S A TOTAL TEASE!

Y/N: I know, I know. I'm sorry. But you two are the ones that wanted to fight me so early.

I chuckle a bit arrogantly

Y/N: If you just let me rest a bit longer, you might've been able to see that form in action.

Caulifla: Whatever, doesn't matter. We got to see what it looks and feels like. That's all I need. Kale and I will beat you and reach Super Saiyan 3 together!

Y/N: I like the confidence, but Super Saiyan 3 isn't the most useful form these days. If you want to reach for something greater than Two. Super Saiyan God should be your focus. After this tournament, I recommend training with Vados, she may be able to help you.

Caulifla chuckles

Caulifla: Yeah, I think we'll do that, right Kale?

Kale: Of course! I have to get stronger! I can't let her down!

Kale, now filled with a new sense of confidence, powered up more, I could sense she was going berserk again

Y/N: Really!? C'mon Kale!!

Kale's power had returned, her speech returning to simple growls

Caulifla: You did it, Kale! You tamed it! You managed to achieve this power without losing control, am I right?

Caulifla held out her hand, Kale growled in response and slowly grabbed Caulifla's hand in a tight grip, Kale's power causing the ground beneath Caulifla to explode 

Caulifla: D-don't you know who I am?

"I have to get stronger! I can't let her down!"

Caulifla: Maybe that's just the trade-off... this form takes so much raw power that it takes losing control to reach it.

Kale's hands shook as Caulifla spoke

Caulifla: And if so... then thanks! YOU'RE AWESOME! Thanks for paying that price! With this much strength! We'll knock out both Y/N and Jiren and keep our universe intact! Can you believe how amazing she is?