Chapter 0.6.2

Alternate Ending #2:

Things happened and Fred didn't want to continue the conversation as he didn't want Flora to worry so much about him. She understood his reasoning and had no choice but to move forward. He has a lot going on with his family, friends and work. He couldn't add her in his schedule as it may be too much for him. Furthermore, he likes to hang out with friends so he couldn't prioritise her.

Honestly, Flora felt relieved that she met Fred, even though it was a short period of time. He has shown her that every guy may be the same but it depends on how they act towards her. Fred treated her so well, although it only lasted for a week. Flora still appreciates Fred so much and she learned to be stronger for her own good. She does feel bumped and misses him at times but she respects his decision. The amount of times she wanted to give him a text, Flora has no choice hence to move forward with her life and do better.

They do have so much in common but there's one particular thing that makes them both very different. Fred has other things and people to focus on, in addition, he prefers to chill in the dead of night. However, Flora is more of a lone ranger. That's probably what killed the vibe, maybe.

Flora thinks that he may be the "right" person for her, the way he treated her. However, she might not be the right person for Fred so they ended off there. Furthermore, Flora's guts told her that maybe Fred might already liked another person but she couldn't be bothered by it anymore. All she can do now is to pursue her dreams and achieve her goals. She has many plans in store for herself so she has to work extra hard to get what she wants. She can't wait for what the future holds.

Flora's motto is that when if it's not meant to be, it won't stay long in her life. If it's meant to be, it will be. She doesn't often get hurt anymore as she knew what was coming or bound to happen.

In the end, Flora didn't catch Fred's eyes as he was already looking at someone else in his interest, that the girl suits his personality more. Flora isn't upset about it, she's glad that he happened in her life and that as long as his happy, she's happier.

Author's Note
I hope that you relate to some parts of the story as that is the key point on why I decided to write this novel. I hope you enjoy the book, it's not the best but it was decent, at least to me. Thank you for taking time to read this, stay tuned as there might be a bonus chapter. Once again, I never thought I would have been able to write my own novel based on personal experience.