Regardless of whether Ye Zexi and He Jinyun are together for real or not, at least the gif is not a fake!

The eyes of the masses were sharp!

They announced that HeXi is real!

CP fans were really congratulating each other this time.

Therefore, because Ye Zexi and He Jinyun's fans didn't have much control over the comments, and there were CP fans overwhelmingly congratulating them, it led to the marketing account not needing to spend money and got a free trip to hot search. In just a few hours, only the related tags of Ye Zexi and He Jinyun would top the hot search.

But this was really just for laymen to watch the excitement.

After all, as professionals, Gao Shu and Yu Ye, to them, this matter was a typical thunderous thing.

The clarification was not too simple.

Look at the draft of this marketing account, the whole article had flaws and was very fake!

The four-person trip was being turned into a two-person trip. They thought the assistant and the agent are non-existent?

Filming a variety show was being regarded as a honeymoon trip, the official blog of "Foodie Journal" would have another round of announcement for the recording tomorrow.

As long as Gao Shu and Yu Ye released the artist's schedule at the same time, it was not even necessary for Ye Zexi or He Jinyun to post on Weibo.

Gao Shu explained his opinion.

Yu Ye nodded beside him, and he also agreed with Gao Shu's handling method.

When the two of them agreed on the method, they were about to post on Weibo. Suddenly, the phones of Gao Shu and He Jinyun sounded several beeps at the same time.

Gao Shu froze for a moment. Why did Weibo notify the special follow ringtone?

He Jinyun frowned and took out his phone.

The two of them clicked on special attention almost at the same time, and only a few seconds ago, Ye Zexi updated several Weibo in a row——

One minute ago:

@Ye Zexi: Does the marketing account really have no friends? Your friends have never fed you water when your hands are not free? Shocked.jpg

Half a minute ago:

@Ye Zexi: Three people accompany me! All of us head to the recording location together, how did it become a two-person trip? #picture#, you see, they just got off the plane, but they are now discussing how to explain the hot search to you.

Ten seconds ago:

@Ye Zexi: Also, my fans please explain to me, what do you mean by "do not retreat, please feel free to do whatever"?

After reading the three Weibos posted by Ye Zexi one after another, Gao Shu was completely dumbfounded: "Young Master! Why did you post on Weibo without telling me anything!"

Ye Zexi raised his eyes to look at Gao Shu: "Isn't this bad?"

Gao Shu frowned, quickly scanned the comments under Ye Zexi's Weibo, and said, "It's not that it's not good, but it's just that you shouldn't be too direct when you go against the marketing account. It will inevitably..."

"That's fine!" Ye Zexi put away the phone and looked at the three of them, "You think that I'm afraid of offending the marketing account? Now it's done, can we go now? Standing here makes my feet feel numb!"