7

Your POV
He walks towards you and extends his hand you stared at it before taking it he drags you away again.

"Did you wander by yourself again?" His tone sounds a little upset & worried at the same time.

"No..." you lied he look at you it feels like he was staring at your soul.

"Don't try to lie to me," he said strictly you sigh.

"Yes, I did." you finally said.

"Did you follow me?" he asked then you avoid his gaze.

"I'm sorry I don't have any intention to interfere or anything I'm sorry..." you look down his eyes soften.

"You should be mad at me because I went to see Kagura," Sesshomaru said as he lifted your chin.

"Why would I be? I trust you," you said he embraced you.

"You're very stubborn you never listen to me or anyone..." he said softly. "I was expecting you to be mad or ignore me because of it."

"No, you know that I trust you." you're embracing him tightly.

"Fool..." he mumbles.

"But you love this foolish girl..." you said with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah I do..." he said and peck his lips.

"I have a question for you Lord Sesshomaru." you suddenly called him he looks at you perplexed.

"What's with that?" he doesn't look comfortable with you calling him like that.

"Do you know Sara?" you asked.

"Why suddenly asked?" he said.

"Just answer me!" you protest like a kid.

"What if I knew her?" Sesshomaru answered.

"Do you love her I've heard your story from Jaken?" you said.

"Oh, so he did tell you." Sesshomaru's hand is on your waist.

"Yeah because I asked him so don't get mad at him okay?" you said he sighed.

"I don't wanna hide it from you though but yes I know her the flute comforts me that day when I was badly injured." he casually said.

"Where is she now?" you look at him curiously.

"She turns into a demon and I had to kill her." Sesshomaru looks serious but you can see the sadness & pain in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked about that," you said.

"It's alright I'm already happy because she's free now," he said.

"Where is the flute?" you said.

"With her..." he said.

"Oh okay... Let's go now," you said and were about to walk away when he pulled you into a passionate kiss taking you by surprise but you just smile and respond you pulled apart.

"I love you..." Sesshomaru said.

"I love you too..." you replied.

Your POV END

...The End...