3

"Why are you hanging out with that demon anyways?" Inuyasha asked while all of you are having a cup of tea you giggle at the thought of him.

"Well... It's just really fun hanging out with him." you simply answered.

"Where's the fun with that? He's such a cold-hearted." Inuyasha said.

"Maybe he is but there's a hidden side of him that no one knows or gets to see it..." you said.

"You're insane to be in love with that demon," Inuyasha said you laughed.

"Maybe I am..." you mumble.

"Inuyasha don't be like that!" Kagome said.

"What! It's the truth though!" he said.

"Sit boy!" they normally argue as always you just look at them and laughed.

"Don't mind what he said (y/n) it's okay to fall in love," Kagome said.

"Thank you, anyway guys I need to go now," you said.

"Huh? Already?" Shippo said you nodded he pouted.

"Yeah don't worry I'll visit you again," you said caressing his head he blush making you giggle.

"Oh? Shippo is blushing???" Inuyasha said Shippo quickly glared at him.

"N-no I'm not!" he try to deny said.

"Then why are you shattering your words?" Inuyasha asked.

"I already told you I'm not!" Shippo protest.

"He's just nervous," Miroku said.

"Ye-hey no I'm not!" he said you can't but laughed.

"See ya." you peck his forehead making him blush even more before going.

Your POV END

Kagome POV
Shippo was blushing so hard making everyone laugh it is my first time seeing him being like that Inuyasha is making a lot of fun he keeps on denying but we know that he has a crush on my best friend.

"So you liked my best friend Shippo?" I said he shook his head.

"N-no not really..." he mumbles.

"I knew it! Don't worry your secret is safe on me but you know that..."

"Yes I know she likes Sesshomaru," he said I tapped his back.

"It's okay," I said.

Kagome POV END

Your POV
You're currently walking around searching for them when a strong blast of the wind blows causing you to lose your balance.

What the heck... is there a storm?

You slowly open your eyes when you found a fabulous woman standing with a fan.

She's gorgeous she looks like a vampire too with those beautiful eyes

"Hello, there so you must be the girl." the unknown beautiful woman said you titled your head at the head.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" you said. "Oh not to be rude but do I know you? Have we met before?"

"Such a polite well-mannered girl," she said.

"Ahaha... Thank you." you just awkwardly laughed.

"So it seems like Sesshomaru hasn't mentioned me to you before?" she said. "My name is Kagura."

"Oh! You must be Naraku's lover!" you said she looks at you she doesn't seem to like what you just said. "Or I must be wrong..."

"You're wrong! I am just following Naraku's orders! I am no lover! We don't have any sort of that thing! I also like someone else!" she said you just laughed softly.

"My apologies... Yes, I remember he once mentions you to me," you said. "You must be I mean you may be like Sesshomaru as well am I wrong?" she didn't speak. "Oh, I see you don't have to answer it 'cause I can already see it through."

"Enough chit-chat I'm just here to take you! Because that's what Naraku wants," she said.

Why am I not surprised? Should I panic or try to escape? It's not used though she can still catch me with her magical feather should I call for Sesshomaru? I don't think so...

But Sesshomaru if you can ever hear this help me...

She took you along with her you tugged on her pretty kimono out of fear.

"You're not gonna fall," she said.

Your POV END

Kagura POV
She shows no fear she was just a bit surprised when I appeared what was with this girl does she already knows I'm coming? What makes her so special? She said she can see through me yes I admit I have a very special feeling for Sesshomaru but she shows no anger may be a bit of jealousy, her heart is so pure this is so annoying...

When we arrived at Naraku's hideout she seems calm but I know for sure she was panicking I have a feeling that we can get along but I can't do that not unless I wanted myself to get killed by that dirty monster Naraku.

"Good job Kagura..." Naraku said I just huff and leave them.

I wish I could save you...

Kagura POV END

Naraku POV
When she finally brought her I feel strange feelings, the unusual ones, I don't like it I despise it so much she looks so wonderful and very pure I feel like I cannot shade her with darkness is this because of Onigumo's heart? Impossible he only loves Kikyo... but where do these feelings come from?

"You must be the one Inuyasha & Sesshomaru and the others are looking for," she said she shows no fear in her eyes only curiosity.

"Ha! So you know me," he said.

"Yeah what's your name again?" she said.

"Naraku." I simply answered.

"Ohh you're not as bad as it seems. I mean they say," she said my heart was beating so fast.

Why do I find her so beautiful? This is very strange and very rare of me

"Bad? You haven't seen my full form yet," he said. "You'll be completely frightened if I show you."

"Oh really? Why don't you give it a shot? Thus I am very curious about you too." she said I look at her very surprised.

"I once saw you but always from afar or maybe wearing a baboon's clothing..." she said.

She's very unique but why?

"Don't feel so at ease... our conversation must be preventing you from panicking right? Should I just kill you right now then?" I said trying to scare her but she stared at me blankly.

"I'm not scared or what maybe I am but I already saw tenth times worst than this..." she said.

"They're not that harmful or scary like me I'm the worst one," I said she suddenly laughed.