1

Your POV
You're on the swing just admiring and feeling the breeze of the wind blowing today is just a normal day for you when you suddenly feel a presence behind you causing you to turn around to check a smile plastered on your lips you wave your hand but then, of course, he just ignored it and walk towards you causing you to giggle he stared at you.

"Something humorous?" he said in the usual tone of his... Cold & emotionless.

"Nothing by the way why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with Rin & Jacken?" you asked him as he look away from your gaze.

"I sense Naraku's scent but I lose it." he simply answered.

"I know it's very hard to find that sneaky demon," you said.

"Aren't you going back to your area?" he asked.

"No, not yet," you replied he didn't respond.

"I don't know why you foolish humans intend to stay when you already knew that your life will be in danger," Sesshomaru said then you laughed.

"Why? Are you worried about me?" you throw a joke which he doesn't buy although that's not a joke.

"Why would I be a concern to such mortals? Don't be a fool of yourself," he said you laughed.

"I know that you don't care I was just kidding," you said he scoffs.

"Just...

Take care of yourself." he said without looking at you his cheeks are slightly red cause of embarrassment which you find so cute.

"Of course, I will," you said. "Sesshomaru... can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" he finally made eye contact with you.

"If...

If I...

Die...

Will you save me?"

"You mortals are all the same such a fool..." he looks over his shoulder before walking away from you.

Your POV End

Sesshomaru POV
When she asked about that I was surprised I wasn't expecting her to ask that stupid question of hers I just simply replied harshly as always because I don't wanna show my weakness.

"I wouldn't think twice..." I mumble to myself.

Sesshomaru POV End

Your POV
You just laughed at your dumbhead question tears slowly fall from your eyes.

Why am I crying? We are nothing. Such a stupid girl you are (y/n)

*Night falls*

You walk around the grass field when you suddenly heard strange deep laughter which doesn't sound like a human laugh more likely a demon you stop at your track to check you look over your shoulder only to find lots of demons behind.

I am doomed!

You didn't think twice and started to run away hoping that you could at least escape from them but you were out of luck you trip on your feet causing you to fall they were so close your mind froze you couldn't think of anything just blank you closed your eyes waiting for them to kill or devour you.

Your POV End

Sesshomaru POV
I was walking around when I feel the unpleasant presence lingering around I glared when a sharp feeling pass through me I suddenly remember her.

That foolish girl...

I quickly run I saw her getting chased by those stinky demons she trip on her own feet I couldn't help but facepalm myself.

Such a careless girl

She froze on her spot and couldn't move a single muscle her mind went blank she just closed her eyes I bet she was just waiting for her death but I cannot let that happen I rash towards them swinging my sword and killing them all before putting back in my scabbard.

She slowly opens her eyes I just stared at her blankly & coldly.

"Sesshomaru..." she whispered before losing consciousness before she fall onto the ground I manage to hold.

"You're such an idiot woman..." I whispered I carried her and went back to the camp where Rin & Jaken waiting for my arrival as soon as I landed on the ground they approached me.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" they said in chorus my face soften as I look at her sleeping face she seems tired from running.

You should have gone back to your home idiot

"What happens to her milord?" Jacken asked I can hear his concerns and panicked.

"She almost got killed by those demons but she's alright she's just unconscious." he sighed in relief Rin looks dumbfounded I can't help but chuckle.

"Milord. May I ask you something?" she said.

"What is it?" I look at her I can see Jacken is sulking at the side because I was staring at her.

"Who is she?" she said very cluelessly.

"Her name is (y/n)" I answered before looking at her back again I tugged some of her hair behind her that was covering her face.

Sesshomaru POV End

Your POV
When you woke up you saw the two staring at you then you sat yourself down and look around.

"How did I get here?" you asked you didn't panic because you already know the two people staring at you but you were just wondering how did you end up in their camp.

"Don't worry young lady you're safe now," Rin said.

"Lord Sesshomaru rescued you from those stinky demons... my heart breaks when I heard that you almost got killed last night young miss..." he cried then you giggle.

"Don't worry Jaken I'm already safe now at least you're worried about me, unlike that bastard." You throw another playful joke then both of you laughed together at your remark.

You notice that she's been staring at you for quite some time then you look at her.

"Are you alright Rin?" You asked she snap back into reality and awkwardly smile.

"I'm alright young lady thank you for your concerns..." she shyly said to you giggling at her cuteness. "You're very gorgeous.. young lady your
(h/c) suits you so wonderfully."

"Thank you... You're also pretty," you replied she smile shyly.

"But I am not grown up yet," she said.

"I can see it already!" you said.

"When I grew up I wanna show him how gorgeous I am as a grownup woman and one day I wanna marry the man I like and admire the most..." She blushed slightly your eyes widening.

She already liked someone at this very young age?!

"O-oh I see!" You said you look around to see no sight of him around. "Ah, Jaken where's Sesshomaru?"

"A-Ah Lord Sesshomaru h-he's at the—" "(y/n) let's talk..." Jaken was cut off by him you look at him.

"Lord Sesshomaru!!!" They both said he just gave them a cold stare as usual.

"Jaken, Rin stay here until we get back." He said.

"Yes, milord!" They said.

"Jaken takes care of Rin..." he whispered.

"Y-Yes, milord!" Jacken's body stiffened whenever Sesshomaru ordered him to do something.

"Let's go (y/n)" Sesshomaru said you look quite perplexed because of his tone & his face seemed so serious.

Is he okay or mad at something?