6

Third Person POV
"So she did change you..." her father said Sesshomaru nodded.

"Yes..." Sesshomaru answered.

"As you well know, my daughter seems to be like a brave girl but she's very fragile, a weakling you might say she's very soft-hearted and easily gets scared she may be good at handling her emotions at some point, and sometimes not but it depends on her mood you know?" her father said.

"I'm well aware of it sir," he said.

"Feel free to call me dad or father because you'll be my son-in-law soon," he said.

"Ahh..."

"I didn't say you already can you're still in sessions for an interview I wanna know how sincere you are to my daughter," her father said. "Question!" he raised his voice a little causing Sesshomaru to jolt in surprise a little.

"Do you love my daughter? Are you willing to sacrifice everything just for her? Are you willing to protect my daughter at all costs? No matter what happens!"

"Yes sir," he said in a very dead cold serious voice.

"Then I'll be looking forward to it I guess but if ever! Something bad happens to her or if you ever hurt her she will disappear and I will never let you see her again." her father said in a threatening way Sesshomaru's eyes widen.

The thought of her disappearing or the thought of he will never get to see the girl he loved the most is very painful for him he doesn't want that to happen he can't let that happen he's willing to do anything just for her.

"Another question..." he looks at him.

"Yes sir?" they made eye contact.

"Do you have a first love?" he asked Sesshomaru suddenly starting to think.

"I have..."

"Do you still love that person?" Sesshomaru shook his head.

"No," he answered.

"Okay, that's all let us go back," he said.

Third-Person POV END

Your POV
They finally went back you stared at them Sesshomaru's face looks kind of serious your dad was smiling.

"What did you do Dad?" you asked he shook his head.

"Nothing we just talked that's all! Don't worry I didn't do anything." your father said.

"Okay... Ah guys we need to go now," you said they nodded and said farewell to him you jump off the well. "Can I ask what did you talk about?"

"Nothing." He's back to his usual self cold.

"Oh okay." you just simply replied.

What do I expect of course it's just temporary

They continued his journey whatsoever leaving the three of you, as usual, you look at Jaken.

"May I ask you something Jaken?" you said.

"Yes milady..." he replied.

"Does Sesshomaru have a first love?" you asked curiously he sighed.

"I'm not sure but I think he once mentions a girl's name... Sara, it's not his first love but she used to play the flute. Lord Sesshomaru was badly injured that day because of that Inuyasha cut off his arm." Jaken said with anger.

"Then a bunch of soldiers appeared they attack Lord Sesshomaru when suddenly they heard a very soft sound causing them to stop and the soldiers retreat the sound is very comforting," Jaken said.

"And It comforts him... did they meet?" you said.

"Yes, she's a princess," he answered.

"How did they meet?" you asked.

"They first met when their village is under attacked," he explained you just hummed in response.

"Oh, I see..." you said. "I'll leave for a moment Jaken."

"Huh? Where are you going milady?" he asked.

"Just gonna look around or maybe gonna look for some food," you said with a smile he doesn't want to you let go because he'll be surely dead if something bad happens to you.

"Okay but just be hurry milady I'll be a lump of dead meat if something bad happens to you," he said you shook your head.

"Okay, I will..." You wave your hand before walking away from the camp it's morning so you'll be safe because there are no lingering monsters in the morning.

Sara uh? What a pretty name... She's a princess well she must be very gorgeous but where is she now?

You suddenly stop because you saw a huge garden filled with beautiful flowers the scent of the flowers is so good.

"Smells good..." you mumble when you spotted a familiar person.

Sesshomaru & Kagura? What are they doing? Ohh probably talking...

Your POV END

Sesshomaru POV
I look at her and I can see that she wants to say something.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Sesshomaru I..."

"If you don't have anything to say I'll go now." I turn around but she held my wrist causing me to stop.

"I like you!" she said I look at her and remove her hand from my wrist.

"I cannot return what you're seeking Kagura because my heart already belongs to someone else," I said she suddenly laughed.

"I knew it... But I just want to let you know that I have feelings for you... goodbye..."

"I'm sure you will find someone who is better than I am," I said not facing her I walked away I suddenly scent (y/n)

She's here...!

I look around but her scent has already disappeared.

Why is she here? Did she wander by herself again? That moron never listened to anyone!

"She is a very stubborn girl you know..."

Sesshomaru POV END

Your POV
You immediately walk away knowing that soon he'll notice you and you don't wanna get caught you know that Kagura is going to confess her love for Sesshomaru you wanted to know how will Sesshomaru respond or react but there's a side of you that doesn't want to hear it.

"I'm back guys!" you said Jaken quickly went to you.

"Goodness! Milady! I'm very glad nothing happen to you," he said just giggling.

"Look what I found some food and Rin! I bought some flowers they smell so good!" you said.

"Really?!" Rin excitedly runs towards you. "Wow! They look so pretty!"

"Yes, they are." you agreed with her you suddenly thought of Sesshomaru again you just sighed.

"Are you alright Lady (y/n)" she asked you just brush it off with a smile and nod.

"Yes, I am let's go and eat these fruits!" you change the topic when...

"(Y/n)" you heard Sesshomaru's voice.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" they greeted him Rin embrace him he smiles but you just look at him.