5

Your POV
You hold each other going back to the camp you lean your head on his chest you let a heavy breath he was slowly caressing your hair making you feel relaxed a bit.

"I love you..." you mumble before drifting asleep between his arms.

"I love you too (y/n) so much..." Sesshomaru said but in a whispered way.

When you woke up you're expecting that Sesshomaru is gone but today! For the first! This time! He was there you're already laying on his lap you look at him in shock he looks down only greeting you with the soft sweetest smile between his marshmallow-red lips which is more shocking.

"S-Sesshomaru?!" You said in a very surprised tone.

"Good morning..." he softly said.

Oh gosh! What happened to him? Is he sick somewhere? This is the first time I saw him staying because I knew by the time I woke up he was no longer there but what?!!!

"Oh morning..." you said still half asleep he caresses your hair gently.

"Did you sleep well?" Sesshomaru said he looks very different today the usual cold face & tone seems to wash away his cold face turns into soft & gentle the usual emotionless tone turns into a sweet & caring full of love tone.

"Yes, did I keep-"

"No, I intend to stay," he said you sighed you slowly sat down.

"That's very rare of you you are usually gone by the time I woke up," you said chuckling.

The first he laughed...

"I know but I was thinking about something," he said you look at him puzzled.

"What is it?" he sighs he looks nervous somewhat.

First time seeing him acting like this and very nervous

"About meeting your family," he said you burst into soft laughs.

"Oh silly! Are you nervous about meeting my parents?" you said he blush and nod.

"I hate to admit it but yes I am very nervous... That's why I just wanted to stay with you," he said still blushing cutely.

"Don't worry you'll be fine." you held his hand his hands are so cold. "Goodness, are you that nervous? That's very unusual I thought you were a cold-hearted jerk and emotionless I guess I was wrong..."

"I'm nervous because I'm afraid of how they will react knowing I am not like you," he said you giggle.

"It's fine I thought... Never mind..." you said. "Don't wanna assume anything..." you whispered you heard him laugh.

"I wanted to stay," Sesshomaru said.

"Okay... Do you perhaps want-I mean if you just want to I don't wanna force you or hurry," you said.

"I believe the sooner is better," he said.

"That's new..." you said. "Let me just get ready for a minute."

After a while, Sesshomaru leaves Rin & Jaken to Inuyasha and the others to take care of them.

"I'm just gonna leave you Rin & Jaken to this village because I believe it's more safe don't worry I won't take that long," he said.

"Yes, milord I don't wanna stay with these mortals for too long," Jaken said.

"And where are you going demon? Why did you suddenly leave these two to us?" Inuyasha interfered with the conversation.

"It's none of your-"

"We will meet up with my family I just want to introduce him to them." you interrupted because they will just surely fight again.

"Oh yeah! I will also go back to (y/n) let's go together! I'll see you later Inuyasha!" Kagome quickly drags us away from them.

"Oi! Kagome-!" we quickly jump off the well.

~.~.~

"Is this your home?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Yes, our hometown Kagome & I," you answered.

"So is the present?" he said you nodded.

"Yes indeed," you explain the details and how things work out around the huge city when you arrived home your parents stared at you in shock.

"You're back...?! And who is this cosplayer right here?" your mom asked.

"Mom, Dad brother & little sister I have to tell you something very important," you said in a very serious tone.

"So it must be very urgent uh? Base on your serious voice sister." your little brother said.

"Yeah, a very urgent one." you gathered at the dining table.

"Before jumping on that urgent one let's all eat dinner first." your dad said you smile happily as you hold Sesshomaru's hand under the table he squeezes it tightly.

"I'm nervous," he whispered.

"Don't be they are not like other parents out there they believe in demons, ghosts, and whatsoever creatures so chill out," you said.

"Okay..." he said after having dinner.

"Guys meet Sesshomaru, my boyfriend..." you very straightforwardly Their eyes widen.

"WHAT!" they yelled in chorus.

"Yes whether you believe it or not," you said.

"So is this what you've been up to for all those past months?" your dad said you nodded.

"Forgive me..." you said they sighed.

"It can't be helped but I believe you're not a human being, isn't it? Sesshomaru right?" your dad said he nodded.

"Yes, Mr. (l/n)" Sesshomaru answered his body is all stiff.

"No need to feel pressured or tense I'm just his father but mind if I have a personal word with you?" he said.

"Yes sir." your father looks at you.

"Go ahead but don't scare him off Dad," you said he started at you with a sharp gaze that can kill anyone.

"I won't but I can't promise." his voice sounds so threatening causing you to feel anxious because you hide it for quite a long.

Your POV END

Third Person POV
(y/n) mother had a little chit-chat about Sesshomaru and how did she end up meeting him while on the other hand, there's Sesshomaru & her father who step outside for some privacy.

"Sesshomaru I have a very serious question for you." her father said.

"What is it Mr. (l/n)"

"What kind of creature are you?" he said.

"I am a full-blooded demon," Sesshomaru answered.

"Amazing but do you harm mortals?"

"No, but it depends."

"Do you despise humans?" her father asked.

"Yes, before..." Sesshomaru looks down at the ground smiling at the thought of his beloved woman (y/n)

"Then how did you end up liking my daughter if you hate mortals?" (y/n) father's hands on his back straight looking up at the night sky.

"It just happened so suddenly but there's something in her that changes me," Sesshomaru said.