81-90

Chapter 81:

After a day, Mao Pu still couldn't find it. Although Lu Yu was a little anxious, there was no way to deliver the goods. It was imminent, and because a large number of them were sent out to find Mao Pu, the number of people who guarded the goods became fewer Now, so many things are naturally eye-catching, and more and more people are peeping around.

Lu Yu had no choice but to discuss with Tai Lie. He would first call back the people and send the things back.

Lu Yu originally wanted to be with them, but at this time, Cha Zhe suddenly became ill again, and he did n't know what happened to this kid. He was unacceptable or infected with some virus. Anyway, he lay in bed and had a high fever. Decided to stay and look after him.

Tai Lie looked grim, "Since this is the case, then I will stay, and let Le Shui send some things back."

Knowing that Tai Lie was worried about his safety, Lu Yu nodded. "Okay, anyway, just send the important things back first, and don't worry about the rest."

When Le Shui and the others left with a large amount of supplies, there were only more than 30 people left in the temporary camp, leaving a few people to guard the camp. The others were still sent by Lu Yu to find Mao Pu.

If Mao Pu really had an accident, he would have to live to see the person, and die to see the dead. He could not be left behind.

Of course, Lu Yu also agreed with them. Once he saw the blue smoke he burned, he had to go back to the camp quickly.

Lu Yu walked into the wooden shed with a bowl of cooked Banlangen water. He really doesn't understand much in medicine, knowing Banlangen is his limit.

Zha Zhe lay pitifully on the grass blades on the ground, his small face burning red, and he looked unconscious.

Lu Yu sighed. I did n't bring this child with me. I wanted to let him see the world, and then I looked for my family. As a result, I was lying on the bed every day. If I really found his family, he would n't be able to explain what to do. The children of others are taken care of like this.

"Zha Zhe, got up and took the medicine." Lu Yu called softly and saw Zha Zhe opened his eyes in confusion. He put the medicine on the ground and was about to lift him up. There was a sudden sound from the corner of the wooden shed What sounded.

Lu Yu suddenly turned his head and looked in the direction of the sound.

There is nothing.

Lu Yu frowned and looked closely at the large leaves surrounding the wooden shed, and found nothing unusual.

After sorting out his expression, he turned back and helped Zha Zhe up. "If you hear anything unusual, you should immediately shout out. Do you know? There are so many bad guys here. You need to be careful."

Chazhe Xiruo mosquito chanted, "Got it."

Lu Yu smiled, "Okay, drink medicine."

Cha Zhe sniffed the stone bowl, reluctantly, "This medicine smells bad, isn't it very bitter?"

bitter? Why is this kid so arrogant?

Lu Yu only became more childish when he was sick, so he patiently persuaded and persuaded, "No pain, no pain, I have very sweet fruit here. Will you take another medicine after drinking it?"

Zha Zhe glanced at him and pursed his lips. Don't lie to me.

Normally, the lively and healthy children's eyes were red, and Lu Yu couldn't help it. He didn't want to say anything to him. He had to say, "I don't cry, I put sweet grass in it."