71-80

Chapter 71: That man

Little cute, it shows that you are not enough to love the author. Wenwen hides shyly and his golden finger does not explain anything as expected.

But is there something wrong with this "evolutionary race", the expression on his face is a bit scary ...

Lu Yu, "That ..."

"Let go," said Tai Lie, who stood aside suddenly, indifferently.

Cha Zhe, who was condescendingly watching the embarrassed sitting on the ground, had a hint of coercion in his voice.

Zha Zhe looked up and looked at him.

After a while of silence, Cha Zhe turned his head suddenly, sweeping the gloomy face, watching the landing, and raised a sunny smile, "I am seventeen years old."

Lu Yu, "... is it."

Zha Zhe released his hand and smiled innocently. "It may be that he is not full from snacks and his body is not open, so that his brother misunderstood it."

Although his voice is still a bit dull, it is not as gloomy as before. Instead, it is the crisp and hearty that a teenager should have. Because the skin is good, even if his face is dirty, he smiles very well.

It is easy for people to withdraw their defenses.

Lu Yudu began to wonder if he felt that the expression on this kid's face was terrible.

But it is also true that at the age of seventeen or a minor, it is understandable that the mood changes quickly.

Lu Yu asked, "What's your name then? Where did you come from, why was you alone?"

Zha Zhe's smile dissipated, and a bit of blood gleamed in his eyes, but it quickly turned into a sad look, and whispered, "My name is Zha Zhe, originally from the empty tribe, not long ago , Our tribe was suddenly attacked by a group of outsiders, and only I escaped. "

foreigner? Surprise attack? How does this description resemble the experience of the Matai tribe?

Lu Yu frowned, glanced at Tai Lie quietly, then looked at Zha Zhe, and asked with concern, "Do you know who it is? Why are you attacking you?"

Cha Zhewei paused for a while, shaking his head, "I don't know ..."

Lu Yu could not tell whether he was telling the truth. The "advanced race" on the panel is really unclear. Perhaps Zha Zhe's ability has not been developed, so he didn't know it, but then again, if the ability has not been developed, then how do those people go? What about killing them for other reasons?

It's a mess.

After listening to his words, Tai Lie remained expressionless, while several other Marthas had a complex look for a while. The similar and tragic experience gave them some sympathy for him.

Zha Zhe rolled his eyes and asked carefully, "Brother, I have no place to go. Can you take me in? I don't eat much and I can work."

To be honest, Lu Yu originally planned to take him away, not only to pity him, but also to clarify his "evolutionary race" and the tribe's attack.

Lu Yu didn't answer him immediately, stood up, walked to Tai Lie, and approached, "Do you think Wang, can you take him away?" No matter what he thinks, it must still be agreed by Tai Lie.

Tai Lie looked down at him, his eyes deep, "Do you want to take him away?"

Lu Yu said seriously, "I suggest so."