51-60

51: Enlightenment

The place where Lu Yu came to them was far away. It took a little half a day to walk here. It took less time to hunt for crocodiles, but it also took a while. After picking up the treasure chest, the sun was also high. Lu Yu followed them. The river went up and the water gradually became clear. Lu Yu found a place for everyone to stop and have a lunch.

Lunch is of course the crocodile hunting.

Shan Pu pulled out the stone blade and was going to cut the crocodile into eight pieces.

Lu Yu, "Shan Pu, can you keep the integrity of the crocodile skin as much as possible?"

Shan Pu held the stone blade in his hand, "Witch, this leather is hard and cannot be made of animal skin skirts."

Lu Yu smiled, "Of course I don't want this leather to make animal skin skirts, but I can make bags." He used to hear those female apprentices say that the bags made of crocodile leather are strong, beautiful and expensive ... ...

Of course, Lu Yu is not trying to be fresh. Although the straw basket can hold many things, it is not convenient to act, and it is even more inconvenient to fight. It must be removed and hidden every time. Now Basin people who have learned to tailor have learned how to handle fur, and weaving straw, and they have begun to learn to sew. After learning, it should be no problem to sew a close-fitting crocodile leather bag.

In addition to bags, they can also sew sleeves for their weapons, and they can also carry them on their backs at that time. As now, it is very difficult to carry large weapons in their hands.

Thinking of this, Lu Yu glanced at Tai Lie not far away.

Tai Lie was chopping the branches of the undergrowth with the iron axe that the lion had dropped, so that he could make firewood later. The huge iron axe was like a light toy in his hand, and it was easy to use.

It's just that the wood branches are cut and played, he can only hold a part with one hand.

Lu Yu moved.

...

Lu Yu pinched the crocodile meat, checked the meat quality, and decided to boil the soup with bones on the back. The crocodile body was used for roasting, and the leg meat.

Shan Pulang landed to call him to dig mud by the river, dumbfounded, "Wow, what do you say? Wrap meat with soil?"

"Of course it's not wrapped directly." Lu Yu took out a clean large piece of fragrant leaf from the ring, washed it with clean water, and wrapped the meat briskly, and then took the mud from Shanpu's hands and patted it on the leaf.

In fact, the authentic huahua chicken should be made with Huadiao wine and yellow mud, but now it is not available. It can only be made up with ordinary mud, but fortunately, the materials he uses are the most original and original, certainly delicious.

Sure enough, after the food was all ready, the Matai people did not raise their heads.

"Witch, this crocodile meat is also delicious! It is tenderer than other beast meats. Although it is still not as tender as fish, it is a bit chewy than fish. Well, it seems like ..."

Lu Yu blurted out, "Childish chicken."

"exactly."

The juvenile chicken is a pheasant, but the pheasant here can be much prettier than modern, feathers are shiny and smooth, tail feathers are long and colorful.

They once caught one stone, and Lu Yu made roast chicken.

However, for the Matai people's big appetite, this bit of meat is equivalent to the gap between the teeth, so although they feel delicious, Shan Pu has not specifically grabbed it.