31-40

Chapter 31:

There are more words on the panel this time.

[The low-level training ground function has been turned on]

[Training ground mode: combat training ground / skill training ground]

[View training items]

[Training ground scene: field training ground / dream training ground]

[This function has been connected with the home system, the field training ground can be placed selectively]

【note! The training level of the dream training ground is low, please choose carefully]

Lu Yu's heart thumped wildly.

Although the panel is still the same, no explanation, but Lu Yuguang read these lines, probably already know what the new features are.

It is the "progress" that they need most now.

Tai Lie's progress in their fighting, and progress in basic life skills.

Even himself, maybe he can find a suitable training method to make himself stronger.

"Laughing something." A deep voice sounded from above.

Lu Yu raised his head, and there was a smile on his face when he picked up the baby. He subconsciously said, "Nothing-hey your hand!"

He looked at Tai Lie's palm, which was still bleeding, and frowned and asked, "What about the pills? Didn't you take it?"

Every time he went out to hunt or something, Lu Yu would give them pills, let them rest against the base of the tongue, or stuff them in the cracks of the animal skin skirt, so as not to need it from time to time.

Tai Lie glanced at his hand, and then let go casually, "Small injuries, no need to take medicine."

Relying on good physical fitness and painlessness, I really don't care about my body.

Lu Yu could not bear it, but still couldn't hold it back, if there was a seemingly sigh, he couldn't help it, "Then you have to bandage it, do you just let the blood flow like this."

There was a trace of inexplicable meaning in Tai Li's eyes, and he said faintly, "I won't."

Lu Yu: ... I knew it.

Reluctantly, he took out a slender soft leaf from the ring and "stretched his hand."

It was just said that it was a minor injury that did n't matter, and he stretched out his hand without hesitation.

Lu Yu lowered his head and carefully wrapped his wound with leaves.

Tai Lie stared at the vortex of his hair and smiled lightly like a ray of wind.

Lu Yu's face was a little red for some reason, this person!

He angrily pressed on this man's wound.

Tai Lie's face didn't change color, lowered his eyes, and said seriously, "I'm not afraid of pain, you can just press it."

Lu Yu's face suddenly rose more red.

Damn, I forgot!

Was his brain confused, I just remembered that this person didn't feel pain, and suddenly did such a silly thing ...

Lu Yu fastened the leaves quickly, took a step back, and turned his head away, "Well! This is very simple, next time you pack it yourself!"

After he finished speaking, he didn't wait for his reaction and turned away.