[first name] gulped, "A-Alright, I get it, geez..I was only kidding." she said, looking away from him to hide her blushing face. Chifuyu flinched when he realized everything that he just said and when he saw that her face was only an inch away from his—he blushed and slowly let go of her.

The two stared at each other for a moment--in silence. Then a small breeze came out of nowhere, that's when Chifuyu broke the silence, "S-Sorry about that." he said, blushing in embarrassment. [first name] let out a soft laugh, "What are you apologizing for?" she said, walking her way to the entrance of the building. Chifuyu became confused.

Then [first name] stopped and looked over her shoulder with a soft smile on her face, "For being adorable?" Chifuyu flinched at her words, his cheeks began to heat up again. Then he began stammering--and sweating.

[first name] laughed at his reaction and said, "Why are you still standing there? Let's go. We're still gonna study. Tomorrow's the last day of exams.."

That's when Chifuyu went back to his senses, "Right!" he said as he hurriedly went to where she is. [first name] grinned at him and said, "You're so cute when you say weird things.." Chifuyu blushed and shot her a glare, "Quit it.." he mumbled. [first name] laughed as she clung to his arm, "I was just kidding, you're always cute!"

Chifuyu sighed in defeat—there's no stopping her from teasing him. He can find it quite annoying sometimes, but at the same time—he loves it.

flashback(a month ago)

Chifuyu and [first name] are having a walk in the park---the park was just near their school.

They just got out of school, Chifuyu wanted to spend time with her while they're still out, so he decided to take her to the park.

"I was thinking about visiting Kazutora tomorrow." said [first name], with her hands behind her as she walks. Chifuyu was walking beside her, carrying her schoolbag for her. "Since tomorrow's Saturday." she added, glancing at him.

Chifuyu hummed in response, "He still has 8 years left..right?" he said. "Yup." said [first name], giving him a warm smile.

Chifuyu smiled back at her, then he looked up at the sky, admiring it. Then something came into his mind, he grinned at the thought, thinking how [first name] will react..

"Say, when was our first kiss?" he asked all of the sudden.

[first name] shot him a weird look, "Why are you asking that all of the sudden?" she asked, crossing her arms at him. Chifuyu shrugged, "I don't know, I was just wondering.." he said, turning his attention back to her. "or maybe we haven't kissed yet.." he said.

[first name] froze, "H-Hold on a sec--you don't remember?" she asked, getting a little angry.

He stopped walking and stared at her, "Huh? Remember what?" [first name] put a hand on her waist, "Our first kiss, dummy.."

"Huh? We've kissed before?" he asked, looking at her in confusion. [first name] felt hurt---she couldn't believe Chifuyu forgot that she was the one who kissed him first. 2 years ago, back when they were still in middle school..on Christmasshe kissed him on the cheek.

[first name] slouched and began pouting like a 5-year-old who badly wants to eat some candy. Chifuyu was taken aback by her reaction and asked, "What's with the look??"

"You don't remember our first kiss?" she asked, tilting her head at him—giving him a cold stare. Chifuyu gulped and shivered when she looked at him like that. "I..uh..who kissed who first?" he asked, giving her a nervous smile. [first name] growled, "I did, dummy. I kissed you first!"