541-550

Chapter 541

They took a step back in his neighing.

The moment the torch hits the creeper, a fire burst out, and suddenly, a huge fire illuminates the entire basement.

The crawler that was hit suddenly burned all over his body.

The smell of gunpowder immediately pierced the tip of the nose.

Lu Nanqi secretly shouted badly, subconsciously trying to avoid the fire from the creeper, but the fire was too strong.

In an instant, the bodies of the four creepers nearby also lit up.

The fire was swift and swift.

She is about to suffer.

When the fire ignited, the creepers were finally completely agitated, and no longer cared about anything, they rushed straight to them.

Lu Nanqi subconsciously sacrificed the green vines, followed by back and forth, and was quickly forced to the corner.

This situation is unexpected.

She did not collect all the wooden boxes in the room, but deliberately left two around.

The creepers scurrying around, quickly set the three wooden boxes on fire.

She was secretly surprised, and she was ready to flash into the space in her heart, and she even took back the wood element abilities.

In an instant, He Zi dashed to her side, suddenly hugged her around her waist, and took her out.

His speed is as fast as the wind, and in the blink of an eye, he has rushed to the stairs.

The creeper behind him noticed his intention to escape, and suddenly sprayed slime in their direction.

The mucus is a highly toxic liquid that will corrode as soon as human skin touches it.

Between the lightning and flint, He Zi took off his raincoat, wrapped her tightly, and protected her under him.

The slime was all sprayed on him.

Lu Nanqi's heart was shocked, and those shocked eyes met his eyes, forgetting to react.

For her, he is willing to sacrifice his life... It's

all like this, what reason does she have to doubt him?

But... everything is still so incredible, still so unreasonable.

In the middle, there are still so many questions that she can't understand.

If he can't explain clearly to her, she can't trust him 100%.

She doesn't trust people easily, he should know this.

Since it's clear, why don't you explain it clearly to her?

He should understand that if he wants to stay by her side, he can't have the expiration of her and the detrimental behavior to her.

Under her scrutiny, he once again possessed and picked her up, and took her out himself.

"You..." She was shocked and speechless.

He was injured, why is he still like this.

Is he really stupid, or he has no brains!

"Let me down, I can go by myself!" she snapped.