01-10

Chapter 01

The dagger sank into her chest, and the coquettish scarlet flowed out.

Lu Nanqi woke up painfully from his dream, and looked at Ji Chen, who had a terrifying hole in front of him in disbelief, "Why..."

"Why do you want to kill you?" Ye Zixin stood beside Ji Chen with her arms around her chest, her eyes filled with joy after success, "Because only you die, my life can be perfect...If you don't die, how can I be logical? With Ji Chen, if you don't die, how can I get your power and the crystal nucleus you just shot today..."

"You..." Lu Nanqi coughed up a mouthful of blood. Before he could say anything, Ye Zixin leaned down, snatched the level 8 zombie crystal core from her pocket, and gave orders like a queen, "Ji Chen , It's up to you next!"

She tried to struggle, tried to activate the ability, but Ye Zixin sneered, "Why, want to kill me with the ability? But now, have you activated the ability? Forgot to tell you, the meal tonight, I have added ingredients to you. You will not be able to move within three days after eating and storing. Knowing that you have been working hard recently, this ingredient can give you a good rest for a few days. Look, I think more of you.

Seeing that you have obtained the eighth level crystal nucleus for me, I will let you go with peace of mind.

Do you know why your mother died so early? That is how I pushed your mother into the group of zombies!

Do you know why your brother was arrested for experimentation? That is the secret I told them!

After knowing that your power reaches 7th level, why can't it rise? That's what I left off in your daily meals!

Do you know why I have a space power? Thanks to the necklace you gave me! "

"Why...why..." Lu Nanqi struggled, wishing to pounce on her, but he didn't even have the ability to move at all. These words alone made her feel exhausted.

Ji Chen's indifference from beginning to end didn't give her a chance to speak at all, and suddenly the ice thorn in his palm was suddenly pierced into the top of her head fiercely.

"Ah..." Lu Nanqi's desperate scream almost cut through the night sky.

She was in pain, and the pain stretched from her head to her limbs and limbs.

One is the man she loves the most, and the other is her dearest relatives. Why does it end up taking her life?

The warm liquid ran down from the top of her head, blurring her eyes.

In the ear, Ye Zixin smiled with a sigh of relief, "Finally we are all here, Ji Chen, we made it! Hurry, throw her down!"

Lu Nanqi opened his eyes wide and stared at Ji Chen.

Despite the surprise, the anger, and the despair in pain, she still wanted to question him in person.

Because it is still difficult to accept everything in front of me.

why...

However, she was so dying that she couldn't even move her lips.

Ji Chen seemed to understand the meaning in her eyes, and finally gave her a response, but completely pushed her into the abyss.

The car was speeding on the road. He opened the door and looked at her indifferently. Ye Zixin leaned over and pushed her out.

Do not...

Lu Nanqi could hardly believe that after Qi Lu, he was completely defeated.

The cold wind whistling in the ears, with a few excited roars of zombies, the voice got closer and clearer, until it came to the ear...something sharp pierced her body, tore her, and cut her Torn apart...a stiff hand reached into her pierced head...
All the pain and torment are closed at this moment, and all the suffering ends at this moment.