371-380

Chapter 371

Muhe sighed, "I think your sister's hard work is just to protect you and your mother. As long as you two are safe, everything she does is worth it."

"You seem to know my sister very well." Lu Li looked at him curiously.

Muhe said, "I am not only your sister's senior. When I was in school, I was one of those men who had a crush on your sister, but your sister didn't like me." The

closest to Lu Nanqi Chen Xiaochen suddenly turned his head and stared at Mu He.

Does he like being alone? How can he see opponents everywhere?

"My sister doesn't just look down on you. Even if the gods are down, I don't think she will look down on you." Lu Li said, "Perhaps, this is not a question of being inconspicuous at all, but my sister's mind, which is not at all. This is above."

"Yes." Muhe sighed, "However, this also means that I still have a fair chance to compete."

"If you can open my sister's stone heart, I will definitely not oppose you." Lu Li Serious and serious.

If his sister continues like this, he is afraid that she will really be alone forever.

This is the end of the world, he actually knows in his heart that death is only a matter of a moment.

In such a dangerous world, he and his mother, who are weak, are her burdens.

They would die at any time when they walked out of the base. If one day they were gone, she was the only one who lived in this world with a desolate heart, so lonely.

She needs someone to accompany her, the best person, who will not drag her down, is to treat her sincerely, and stand by her side is the best.

Although Mu He is not as strong as his elder sister, he is still calm when things happen, and he won't yell at him. He is actually quite satisfied when he goes out to pick Huo Ping, the wife of the prospective sister, and he is quite satisfied, oh, and that Du Bing.

But the mission of Du Bing soldiers is too strong. Compared with other things, Huo Zhonglin's orders may choose to follow Huo Zhonglin's orders. Therefore, he is more optimistic about Huo Ping and this Muhe.

Muhe is funny, "If your sister hears these words from you, she will probably kick you out of the house in anger."

"That's why I dared to talk secretly here . How dare to say such things in front of her? She just said nothing. , Feelings will affect IQ and rational people." At the end, Lu Li sighed slightly, becoming a bit distressed.

Muhe patted him on the shoulder and said, "Your sister is just worried about you."

...

Lu Nanqi walked in the first place, separated by Chen Xiaochen, Meng Lun, Tan Jiatong, and Liao Sponge. She is smart and sensitive, and it is not difficult for her to hear what they say.

But they are too idle, and they still have the heart to talk about this kind of problem at this kind of crisis.

"Sponge," she stopped and said suddenly, "It's here, go and kill the coach." In the

middle of the hill, a group of people formed a circle, protecting Liao Sponge in the middle of the crowd.

"Okay." Liao Sponge protected their spirits and extended their powers underground.

As soon as his protective cover was closed, the bamboo monsters attacked them again, seeming to feel the danger. This time, they no longer show mercy. The fallen leaves shot at them, and the branches stretched out and were densely entangled. Soon, they would be the branches. Wrapped into a thick green wall on all sides, and then surrounded them.