131-140

Chapter 131

She is too calm, her calm face is always calm, and it seems that no matter what happens, she can't wave her heartstrings.

Maybe she will panic only when the sky falls.

Lu Li chose to nest together among the group of people for warmth and chat.

The topic of a group of men revolved around Lu Nanqi again.

"Is your sister born like this?"

"Reminds me of a vampire. She is as indifferent and cold-blooded as her. These four words really suit her."

"Which one of the hero's hands is not bloody?" , but for their quick reaction, at the moment, go Hades of people, but just us. " "

that may be uncertain, so many of us, will not win a few of them? " "

you come to a surprise , You don't even have a chance to call for help, how can you beat them?"

"..."

Facing their discussion, Lu Li could only smile awkwardly.

Occasionally I think of that delicate and weak sister before the end of the world. Compared with the now vigorous and resolute sister, he often feels unfamiliar, because there are two completely different people before and after, and the changes are too great.

He even wondered if the sister he saw in front of him was just a woman who looked the same as Lu Nanqi and had the same name, but was not actually the same person.

Lu Nanqi returned to the back seat, raised the brim of his clothes, covered himself, and put himself in the wide clothes.

The first half of the night has always been light sleep, because I guessed those spies who were in the crowd, and they would definitely do it when they slept the most.

Now that the crisis is temporarily lifted, she can finally lie down and sleep at ease.

Liao Sponge was very frightened. With his big dark eyes, he looked round and round at Lu Nanqi, and then moved his butt to Lu Nanqi's side at a very slow speed. Seeing that she did not respond, he slowly Put your head on her shoulder.

Lu Nan Qiben didn't want to pay attention to him, but his behavior was getting more and more excessive.

Her slender arms stretched out from the wide clothes, pushing his head away from her, "Go aside."

She had to hold him in her arms because of danger before, but now all the danger is lifted and he is still stuck. She, that's nothing.

"Sister, I'm afraid." Liao Sponge was not wronged.

Lu Nanqi's hand stretched out for the second time suddenly stopped.

It was the first time that Liao Sponge had been by her side for so long to call her sister so affectionately. Many times before, he avoided her.

She thought about the reason, perhaps because when the two met for the first time, her decisive killing frightened him, so in the days that followed, she always deliberately avoided her.

I never thought how long they would walk between them, so they would not touch him subconsciously.

But he can't be denied, he is actually a well-behaved child.

This "sister" called to her heart. For the first time, he expressed to her so face-to-face that he was afraid.

Lu Nanqi's raised hand paused in the air for a while. After all, he didn't push him away, and he chose to sleep on his own, letting him rest his head on her shoulder.