"But there is a strong wind outside."

"It depends on how they row the boat.

I'm good at it ." "Look at you like this, as if you're sure they can come back." The third thief wondered.

Chapter 502

Lu Nanqi said: "Yes, I can come back." It's

just that a few people came back, when they came back, and what attitude they came back in. It's unclear... The

group of people saw Lu Nanqi leave and chased them out. "Sister Seven, please help."

"I know you are worried about Zhang Mingyue and the others, but now, we have more important things to do. The river next to the village, because the channel is blocked below, the river has gone The village is flooded, I think, you don't want your village to be submerged by water, do you?" Lu Nanqi said.

One of the group hurriedly said, "We have some people who understand rivers!"

Lu Nanqi stopped.

Just listen to that person continue to say: "That person is the boatman who went out with Mingyue. When he was young, he did this and he was very good at it. The river used to be the construction he participated in. He knew all the structures. If You are willing to go out and find them back. I think the river water problem will definitely not trouble him. "

It's a coincidence...

who is not good, but the one who left will do.

"Go, she will definitely go, don't worry, she will definitely go out looking for Zhang's sister and brother." The third thief next to him suddenly said to allow Lu Nanqi to do this.

Lu Nanqi glared at him, "

Do it yourself !" "Hey..." The third thief smiled not afraid of death, "I know, just say I don't say it, you will definitely agree to it in the end, since we live here, I don't think you will put your own people in danger. If the rain falls again, although this place is high, it will definitely be inevitable in the end. So if we want to survive the winter safely, you will definitely be. You don't have any reason to hesitate to do things for yourself."

"You guessed everything right, what else is fun for me?" Lu Nanqi sighed and waved his hands to the group of people behind. "You go back." Well, let's not say what will happen to Zhang Ruihuai, your bright moon will definitely come back."

The people behind were not sure what she meant, and asked the third thief again: "Did she agree or not?"

"You are not stupid, I have already promised you that Zhang Mingyue will come back safely. That must be a promise." The third thief explained, freed from the man's hand, and hurriedly chased Lu Nanqi, "Hey, what about you? When is it time to leave? It's better to go out with two people than to go out alone. Let me go with you."

"You?" Lu Nanqi looked at him suspiciously, besides caring about what he eats, what else would he care about? care?

When did you become so active?

"Why, don't you believe that I can help? Although I don't have powers, I have strength. It's always useful for me to work for you." The third thief patted his arm, "Look, my strength It's still very big."

Lu Nanqi looked at him, and suddenly said, "The third thief, to be honest, it's the brother and sister Zhang Mingyue you want." The

third thief was startled, hehe laughed, "What? Yes, of course I am thinking about us."