Those vines that had been retracted rose again into the air, and the ground shook more severely this time.

The mountains shook like the ground, and I wanted to shake them all up to fly.

The three men swayed, all grabbing the vine beside them before they could barely stabilize their feet.

Lu Nanqi's hand on the thick vine on the ground suddenly clenched, his expression suddenly showing sadness.

"What, what's wrong..." Zhang Ruihuai's face was startled and uneasy.

Even Muhe and Meng Lun next to them were shocked when they saw such a scene at this time.

But the shock of the two of them was in shock.

Because they saw it, the top of every vine that rushed out again had a crystal nucleus.

Chapter 482

They are the same color, crystal clear green, faintly radiating light.

Those vines flew up and took a lap in the air, seeming to make a last-minute leap in their lives. After a lap, they all rushed towards Lu Nanqi.

Those people who were in the car could not help getting out of the car when they saw the vines suddenly soaring up in the garden, and ran towards them one after another.

I hurried here, and I saw this scene.

The vines with crystal nuclei on top slowly curled up around Lu Nanqi's body, and the moment the crystal nucleus touched her body, all the energy was injected into her body.

The crystal nuclei are getting smaller and smaller, and the vines are getting smaller and smaller. The vines that were originally lush and lush are declining at a speed visible to the naked eye...

When the crystal nuclei disappeared, the vines also withered completely, lost their lives, and fell to the ground. , Like dry branches that have been blown by the wind and sun for a long time, no longer the shining sun before.

And Lu Nanqi's expression became better and better as these vines disappeared.

They felt a shock, and finally realized that she said to take the crystal nucleus, which turned out to be the case.

These vines are actually willing to give their lives for her!

The group of people who came from behind was already shocked and stupefied, and their eyes were shocked and unbelievable.

Lu Nanqi kept his eyes closed, his lips pressed tightly, his expression calm.

It's just that her shoulders trembling suddenly, betrayed her thoughts after all.

These lost lives are all ended because of her.

They are innocent and beautiful, but everything ends here...in her hands.

A vine pulled out of her body, and at the moment when her life disappeared, she gently stroked her cheek, and then slid down with the wind.

Lu Nan opened his eyes suddenly, grabbed the hanging vine, his eyes flashed, and a tear fell from his bright red eyes.

"I know that your sacrifice is for more partners in the future..." She murmured, and her figure trembled again, "I will live up to your expectations..." The

garden is centered on her, making a circle. Withered quickly and spread out.

The sky is snowing, and the surrounding wind is blowing...accompany them and witness this huge funeral together.