chapter 9

Tristans pov.

Me and James are riding the horses along the path which me Tiff do quite often, i knew that tiff has been here resently as i can see maples tracks in the path.

'Thanks.for looking after Tiffany' james says. 'your welcome' i say. I see tiff in the distance, 'james found her. She.comes her often as it is a.relaxing place for her.' we each.go on either side of her. 'i dont know what to do maple.' tiffany says.

Tiffanys.pov

I reach the place.i.go to, to relax or think. I.talk to maples as i can tell her things and i know she wont judge. 'i dont know what to do.' i say 'what to you mean?' I look to my right to see tris. ' what happens now, do i stay.here with you tris or do i go and live with James' i say.

'I wouldnt want to split you and tristan tiffany' I look to.my left and.see James ' but who will i live with. Tris has been and goes to all my.medical appoinments as mum has been working, he looks after when.mums.busy, he picks me up take me to places i need to go to. James i only had 3 years with you and i want to make up that time but i dont know what to do'

James pov

Me and Tristan gets of the horses and tie them to a post and tristan then helps tiffany get off and ties her horse with the other horse, we sit down one either side of Tiffany, 'Listen Tiffany I want you to live with Tristan, i'm sure he will bring you along to recordings, meetings and other bands stuff as well as on tour, Joe will allow it as Tristan looks after you . we will be able to hang out, and see each other.' i say

'yeah James is right Tiff, James why don't you move in so that you both can spend more time with each other. We have plenty of rooms'

'okay but we need to get my stuff from home' i say.