chapter 3

Tiffanys pov.

After 4yrs of bullying it is the last day. Tris has already finished for summer so he is picking me up today.

The bell has just gone and i pick up my bag and crutches and walk down the path to be greeted by Tristan.

we pop into a shop that is near my school and we pick up some icecream. We then get on the bus to go home.

When we get in Tristan puts the icecream in the freezer 'go and get changed Tiffany, we are going riding'. I go up my room and get into some casual clothes before heading back down stairs to wait for tris.

'Right' tristan says 'I have left mum a note so she know where we are.' He locks the front door and we walk to the stables we have at the far end of our garden which connects to the field which we own. During the day we allow our horse to roam around the field.

'Maple chesnut' Tristan calls and the two horse canter over. We lead them into the stable to put the sadles on them. 'up you get' Tristan says giving me a hand to get onto maple my horse, He then gets on his and we head into the field to get to the path which leads to the beach.

It was nearing 6:00 when Tristan said that we should head home. We head home and put the horses into the stable with the others.and give them their tea before shutting the stable and heading back into the house.