chapter 1

Tiffany's Pov.

I dont remember much of my early childhood. I remeber when i met my brother for the first time, i was 3 at the time and he was 7. 'Who's this mum' he asked 'This is Tiffany your sister.' mum says 'why is she in a wheel chair? Isn't she well' he ask 'no she isn't son, but i will tell you more when your older.' mum replies. He comes over to me 'Hi i'm Tristan, don't worry i will look after you' he says. I smile at him.

The only bit i remember before i met tristan is that the family i was with previous the parents didn't want to look after me i don't know why ' she's so helpless' the man says to the woman 'I know how are we ment to pay for the bills' what bills i went back up to my brothers 'need a hug tiff?' he asks i nod and walk over to him 'Tiff?' the parents say 'where are you' 'she's in here mum' he says 'come on tiff we need to go.' 'go where mum.' he ask they dont reply but pull me away 'I WILL FIND YOU TIFF' he shouts.

Tristan's pov.

The earliest memories i have of tiff is when mum wheeled her in to the living room in a wheel chair. 'Who's this mum' i asked 'This is Tiffany your sister.' mum says 'why is she in a wheel chair? Isn't she well' i ask 'no she isn't son, but i will tell you more when your older.' mum replies. i walk over to her 'Hi i'm Tristan, don't worry i will look after you' i says. She smiles at me.