13

ERENS POV

Levi is so anxious. I'd like to say I'm not, but that would be lying.
The poor thing feels so worried he's given himself a tummy ache.
I don't know what to do either.
We're stuck here with no foreseeable way home. Even if our reality is a living hell, it's still our home. The place were familiar with.

It's been a few hours and I haven't been able to sleep but at this moment I feel Levi stir in my lap. He whines so I take it we've still got 'little' Levi, "hey baby" I coo
He whines again and leans agains me more. "Are you ok?"
No reply
"Little one?"
Still no reply, he's body just becomes more limp.
"Levi" I snap, in a stern manner.
A small wheezy sound is emitted.
I push him up, his face is pale, and his hands are shaking despite the lack of tension in his muscles.
"It's ok, your ok. Sweetheart I need you to talk to me, please?"
He nods. Can he talk? Or is he choosing not to? And why?
"Where hurts, tell papa where hurts"
He lifts his shaking hands up to his chest. "Ok, good boy. Does anywhere els feel yucky?"
Taking a moment to think he indicates his head.
"Alright, daddy needs you to open your eyes. Look at daddy.
Yeah, that's a good boy"

As he looks I can see how unfocused they are. He's aware of who he is and who I am, but yet this is still very concerning.

He ate yesterday so it can't be that, but then again I don't know when he ate before then... no, that doesn't make sense.
I'm brought back it the present by a clammy hand reaching out for my face. I take it in mine.

It's too cold, far too cold.
His whole body is far too cold.

"Can we have 'big' levi for a little bit?"
He shakes his head no as the wet in his eyes still down his face.
"Aw, there's no need to cry little one. Everything's ok."
That's not true, nothings ok, the only thing that hasn't gone completely to pot is that we're together.

Pulling his body close to mine i hold on, for keeping him warm and comfort for us both. I don't know where to take him, there's a doctors of corse but I don't really trust them. Especially as I have no idea where we are.
I think that's our only option at the moment.
Doctors it is.
"Levi baby. I'm going to get up and look for something to keep up warm, ok? Are you ok to wait here or do you want me to pick you up?"
He sat in thought before pointing upwards meekly.
This house is very odd. Luckily I found a coat and blankets.

-at the doctors-
"Hello!" I call out, Levi's condition is only worsened on our journey.
"Yes sir, please refrain from shouting sir"
"Urm sorry. We need to be seen by a doctor"
"What is the issue. Doctors need appointments to see patients?" He raised an eyebrow
After my frantic and awkward run I'm still out of breath, "please, my friend is very sick and I. I don't know what the illness is!" I must never show weakness, pull yourself together.
"Mmh, well I shall call someone through to see you." With that he turned abruptly on his heal and sharply walked off.
Dragging my eyes and thoughts from that strange man I see Levi is tearing up once more. However, before I get to answer, what one can only assume to be a doctor arrived.

(Long time no updates... I'm sorry!)