Chapter 6: Alola to our Alolan Friends!

Start from the beginning

Professor Kukui left an hour ago, since it was a school day. All our friends still had to attend, since none of their parents remember anything (excluding Lillie's mother, alongside Faba and Wicke. Everyone thought it would be best to avoid any repeats of before, especially since I wouldn't be around. If anything, this was actually Yuki's idea!)

Right now, Yuki, Hops, Greninja, Riolu, Pikachu, and I were on the couch watching... something. When Hops arrived, he handed Yuki another gift: some DVDs from her world. Apparently, it was the complete box set from a series called 'Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood' - Despite how dark it seems, I'm really enjoying it!

We didn't watch much yesterday, since despite how good it was getting, episode 4 put far too many tears in each of our eyes. Right now, episode 7 is on the screen. I was eating popcorn, but Yuki just had a bottle of water.

Right as the character... Ed? Edward? I think it was something like that? Banged his hands on the table in frustration, the front door opened. Both of us were startled by the timing and jumped up. Looking at the door, our classmates walked in?

"Did you really think we wouldn't see you guys off?" Gladeon spoke up, walking in first.

Lana came in and quickly bolted for the TV. "Hey, what is this? I've never seen anything like this before."

Afterwards, everyone else walked in and eyed the TV in curiosity. That's when Yuki grabbed the clicker and turned it off. "I'm leaving this behind, so you can watch it on your own time. For now, let's chat. I don't know the next time I'll see you guys, after all!"

_____

For the next hour, we ended up talking about our dreams and what we want to accomplish. Lillie and Gladeon had an entirely different goal, since Yuki actually knew where their father was. (Apparently, he was on some strange island off of Alola, where many Pokémon gathered. They even already got to see him, but his memories were lost... being a bitter-sweet reunion. He's currently still on that little island, enjoying time with the Pokémon he has been taking care of.)

"I want to go on a Journey in Kanto." Lillie proclaimed. "I've been wanting to become stronger with Snowy and I've been more and more curious about the outside world."

"I decided to go with Lillie on her journey." Gladeon added. "Although we'll be traveling together, we'll also be Rivals. I mean, both of us want to take on the gyms, after all."

"That sounds like a nice goal!" Yuki smiled at that. "Honestly, before I came here, I didn't have a dream of my own..."

"What?!" There was a hint of worry in my voice as I said that. Yuki picked up on those feelings.

Before the conversation could go on, Giratina poked his head from the Distortion World in the exact spot he said he would. No one exchanged words with it, but we all exchanged good-byes.

Yuki grabbed the backpack she had gotten for this adventure and put it on her back, alongside her Red Galarian Girl-style hat. She tied a white sweatshirt around her waist and with Hops on her shoulder and Greninja by her side, walked up to Giratina. I followed.

Both of us looked at our friends, Kukui, and Bernet.

"Thank you for taking care of us while we were here." Yuki told everyone, smiling. "We'll be back with Koko before you know it!"

"Alola!" I was barely able to say my good-bye, as within seconds, Yuki grabbed my arm and dragged me into the portal that lead to the Distortion World.

__________

Sorry I took a long time to write and upload this chapter. Honestly, I just didn't have much motivation this month. If anything, I wrote most of this chapter between 2AM and 4AM Eastern (finishing it up within the past hour.)

Before you ask, that part about bringing up an anime from our world? That's not random. (The choice in anime itself might of had no meaning overall, though...)

I don't know when I'll upload the next chapter, but I'll tell you right now: We are FINALLY OUT OF ALOLA!

Cya soon! (And Happy Halloween!)