What if I am

Monday morning.

Daoming Si does his routine, arrived early at school.

Went to check the bench. Sat there for 5 - 10 minutes.

Walked to near school gate around 6.40 am, waited until Shancai arrived at school from her bus journey.

Watched her walking to her classroom. Safely.

The only differences today compare to last week is, he brings 3 packs of lunches.

[flashback]

He did asked Mr Chu to prepare them for him last night.

With a post note ' make the best packed lunch you can think of, Mr Chu '

Obviously made Mr Chu chuckled.

' Why three? Definitely not for his F4 gang. Hmm... must be because he want to impress a girl or or two girls? interesting. Is he being a playboy now? I thought I heard he's telling Mrs Daoming that he is not interested in dating a girl, just focus on his study. That's why he dumped that Miss He heiress. Ah, boy will be boys. He's at the age of raging hormones. '

Back to school.

After satisfied seeing Shancai safe and sound and entered her classroom, Daoming Si made a way to his own classroom.

" Hi AhSi , how's your weekend? " Ximen greeted him.

" yeah, you missed our bilyard games yesterday. Done something better?" asked Meizuo eager to know.

" Hi guys, I need your help " anwered DaomingSi.

" Right, here we go.  It's good to be needed. He will talk nicely when he needed our assistance! " poked MeiZuo.

" How about asking how are we first, AhSi? Didn't you want to know how we were doing. Don't you care about us a little? huh ! " added meizuo.

" Okay, okay... how are you guys? How many girls WeChat's numbers you collected yesterday ? " grinned AhSi.

" wehhh heyy... AhSi talking about girls! Finally! Phew !   I thought you won't get over your heart broken by that little sweet Shancai. " teased Ximen.

" Really AhSi? You want us to introduce you with some of the cute girls like Shancai.. about time!"  shouted Meizuo.

He started to flick through his phone, " I'll check for some pretty girls, you may like AhSi... give me a sec ! "

" Hey stupid, who's saying I'm interested to check for girls! " yelled Daoming Si.

" NO...??? " all three of them said in unison surprised.

" Don't tell me us, you still into her,... AhSi! " sighed Ximen.

" Who? " AhSi replied quickly.

" Don't play dumb AhSi ! You know exactly who is we are talking about! " answered Ximen.

" WHAT IF I AM? "

Now everyone really paid attention at him.

"Are you saying, that you are STILL INTO SHANCAI? " they all asked him.

Daoming Si decided not answer that question, but took a deep breath instead.

"Then you really are a fool AhSi! "

" and mad!"

" and unreasonable ! "

Daoming Si looked at his friends faces one by one, challenging them.

" and SO WHAT! I liked her, and yes really really likes her. I can't help it. Everyone can say whatever their think about her. I won't change my mind.

I know now. That last week, was hell! I could see her, but I couldn't talk to her! "

" Really, is that bad? " Lei commented.

" You guys, perhaps having too many experiences with too many girls. But none of them, has touched your heart like Shancai touched mine! You all never been in love ! " told AhSi boldly.

" wow, wow! Steady on AhSi ! This is really progressing! Our Ahsi suddenly an expert in Love definition! Shancai's effect" clapped Ximen.

" Tell us AhSi, what is Shancai's got and other girls don't? " puzzled Meizuo.

" Honestly, I can't explain! " said AhSi.

" please try... " begged Meizuo.

" heart? her smile, her laugh. I don't know... probably you must find the right girl first to understand how and what I feel. "

Daoming Si was about to going on and on before the school bell's ring.

" Anyway guys, you must help me. It's not a question. It's a duty as my friends! I'll tell you later during break time "