just us two

" Ma, are you going joining us right? " Shancai asked Mrs Dong  in worried voice.

The thought of being just two of them in the kitchen make her nervous.

"joining what , Shancai? " wondered her ma.

" cooking with Daoming Si ... "

Daoming Si heard it and in his heart he prayed that Shancai's ma would say 'no'.

" Oh ... no love. No need to crowded the kitchen. It's easier fir AhSi just teach you and you can teach me later. " answered her Ma.

( Thank God ! Daoming Smirked)

" By the way Shancai, now Daoming Si here, I don't think you need me anymore. So maybe your Ba and Ma will go out for a couple hours. I am sure you will be okay. " Mrs Dong said.

" What? where are you two going? " terrified Shancai.

" Just to the gardening centre to look at some planters. I've been meaning to go there for sometimes . It's Sunday, they are only open until 4 pm, we won't be long. "

She then looking at Daoming Si, " I hope you are not thinking we are rude, Ahsi. Leaving our guest . "

" of course not Ayi! Ayi and shushu it's fine! We'll be okay here " Daoming glanced at Shancai.

( That's better than I thought actually. At least I can talk to Shancai freely. Even if she wants to yell at me or get angry, I will totally fine with that too. Thought Daoming Si )

10 minutes later, " okay we are leaving now! Shancai I am hoping when we'll get back , you will surprise us with your new skill of cooking tasty Sichuanese food "

Mr Dong chuckled.

" That's right! I can't wait to taste it " added Mrs Dong.

" We knew how good Daoming Si's cooked before. We tried his. I trusted AhSi can also teach you, although maybe not as good. " teased her Ma again.

" Don't worry Ayi, you won't know the difference! I will let her know all my tricks, you will be pleasantly surprise "

Daoming Si responded to Mrs Dong joke in happy mood.

" okay— okay, that's sound great ! see you both later! "

" bye Ma, Ba "

" see you later, Ayi , Shushu "

**********

" I feel relief that your parents not here, and leaving just us Shancai " told Daoming Si.

" What— what di you mean Ahsi? " nervous Shancai

Daoming Si let it out a chuckled, " no no — i didn't mean that! Don't be nervous don't over thinking ! "

" I only mean that you can be yourself again ... no need to pretend. Feel free to say anything you like to say to me. Just...just like how we were before " he explained to uncertain Shancai.

She still confused with Daoming Si decision to come to her house again ahd pretended everything fine after they were not even talk or see each other at school for a week.

(' what he expected from me now? ' Shancai puzzled )

As if Daoming Si heard her question, suddenly Daoming si saying 

" If we can't be more than friends, why can we still be just friend Shancai? " 

note:  it's nothing much.  I just missed them. I wrote this while re-watching MG18. AGAIN!