Recap #58: HALLOWEEN BABY, TRICK OR TREATTTT-

Start from the beginning

We have another chapter of Meteor Effect! Go check out Crazycatmeow413's profile if you're curious!

Interested in an Assassins/Hitmen AU? RachelGreenery updated Sneak, Wait, Attack, Repeat!

What if 3rd Life had a different victor? Check out DarkClouud9's oneshots book to see!

#ZITSupremacy! We love seeing ZIT content and I know you guys do too! Scratchedrose updated their season 8 oneshots with Snowcones to feed us! Thank you very much for the fluffy food :D

Is anyone interested in an angsty story where a changeling ends up on the Hermitcraft server? Head over to kpeskybirdcat's profile and check out their fic Imposter! (Don't be fooled by the title, it has nothing to do with Among Us)

In E2j6hu6's fic Mycelium's Grace, an experiment gone wrong turns mycelium into a 5-year-old child the Resistance has to take care of! Some chaos and shenanigans are sure to ensue!

puppiesandpink has some cool oneshots with less-written Hermits! Go give those a look! They're super good :P

Sm0lcatfish has an angsty demise fic, Choose Your Demise! Go check it out if that's something you'd be interested in!

Looking for a unique AU to read these days? TreeWritez has a cool two-parter AU fic called HermitCamps! The Hermits + Greek gods, a strange but welcome mix! It isn't something you see everyday ;D

Dchhha_ has an epic Danganronpa x Hermitcraft fanfic, go check it out!

Partayyyypoooer has a cool S7 AU called Mushroom! Head over to their profile if you're interested! It's a long, but completed sweet story. If you have some time to kill, this is the fic for you

Mm, we all love murders and mysteries! (That sounds a little weird when you put it like that...) Anyway, B_agels_ has a neat murder mystery fic! Heed the warnings if you plan on reading, but give it a look!

RachelGreenery is rewriting Differentiate Our Ways! If you liked the old version, definitely give the new one a look too!

Hermitcraft x Harry Potter AU anyone? Static_Confusion has a new fic, Bewitched! And the main ship is Bdoc, what more could you want? (Honestly rather impressive how big Bdoc still is, good job on that Saph ;>)

Those were some lovely authors with some lovely books! We're lucky to have such talented writers in our community, but now, it's time for the announcements and milestones!

Kitty_kat14 has returned from their semi-hiatus and no longer wants to be associated with hermitshipping. We will respect your decision <3

Oldaversecrew314 has changed their username to EntropicThyme to line up with their other accounts, cool!

thathermitweirdo has returned from their hiatus, welcome back, hope you got a chance to take a breather! <3

Hermitcraft_Queen started a holiday writing contest! If you're interested in something like that, go check it out!

We had a hella amount of milestones, congratulations to all of you! You're all amazing and deserve each and everything achievement you get! Glad to see the fandom is getting ever-so more involved and active!

FluffyBella5's Hermitcraft 8 oneshots hit over 100 votes! Sweet!

duckygirl11 hit 100 followers! Congrats!

HermittpadRoleplay hit 50 followers! Thanks, y'all :D

NinjaKitty1928 hit 250 followers! Yooo, that's awesome!

sixth_constellation hit 250 followers! Congratulations! <3

Thatzflow hit 60 followers! Nice ;)

sixth_constellation's fic Broken Wings hit 1k reads! Woohoo!

Drakonsnake's fic Robotic Hearts hit 50 votes! Amazing!

 hit 469 followers! N i c e

helicopter_stan hit their 2-year Wattpad/Hermittpad anniversary! Ha, old.

Ariyaquila hit 900 followers, congrats! :D

And one last thing before we run out of time- we have a little activity for you guys! It's simple: just comment "trick or treat" and we'll give you either a trick or a treat. Easy, and hopefully fun!

Now I'm afraid that's all we have time for today! But we hope everyone stays safe and has an amazing and spooky Halloween! ;D