Chapter-6 A New World-2

Start from the beginning

Kol had been really surprised he had always liked working with witches and has never come across something like him.

Rebekah: What about Elijah's daughter. Is... Is she really his daughter? (She asked slowly looking at a frozen Elijah and angry Klaus.)

Regulus: To answer such a question I believe it's best we sit down. Klaus I will unfreeze you but if you try something I'll freeze you once again.

And with a wave of his hand, comfortable chairs appeared, shocking them all. Finn then caught Klaus's hand telling him to listen.

Stefan: How do we know this isn't another trap of there's? What if you're trying to lure us here? (He questioned suddenly.)

Regulus: Oh Merlin you guys ask so many stupid questions. This is not a trap as I don't even know who you guys are. All I just know about the Mikaelsons but Dumbledore said to also bring you guys along so I did it. Now shut up and look. (He then waved his wand and something similar to a hologram appeared before them.) This is a hologram display and all these events have occurred in the past. It will be like watching a video.

 It will be like watching a video

Elena & Bonnie: It's beautiful

Caroline: Beautiful girl this house is a literal example of elegance.

While everyone else was in awe of its beauty.

Elijah: Whose house is this?

Regulus: Well it's your daughter's grandparents house out of many properties.

Hearing this everyone was stunned while Klaus spat, "Elijah has no daughter and we don't have a niece. As I've said a million times vampires can't procreate. I don't know what you've said to Finn to make you believe all these lies but I won't believe you."

Regulus and Finn just sighed while Elijah was too stunned to say anything in his mind he only had a single thought 'Do I really have a daughter? Is there any hope for me?' He had always wanted to be a father but then fate happened. He shook his head. 'No that's not possible, I can't have a daughter.'

Inside A Study