Chapter 26: The Night Will Be Hot.

Magsimula sa umpisa

- Why didn't I see you yesterday? Muse asked.

Scratching the back of your head, you replied that you were taken to the refectory.

- Wow. I wonder why you are the one?

- They say for good behavior.

The Muse laughed kindly.

You continued chatting for a few more minutes, but soon the company you met earlier approached you.

- Why are we sad? - moving you off the bench, Will asked.

- Boy, would you kindly move over. The shop is big. Muse objected.

- I eat a lot.

"You don't look it. - shoving him in the side, the girl replied.

Jenny and the Greek came up behind you, arguing about something.

- And I'm telling you that we can wait! Do you have serious business outside the walls? Jenny glared at the Greek.

- No, but you know, it's unpleasant for me to be here.

- Me too, but...

Jenny did not have time to finish, as the Greek shoved her in the side, saying that we had already arrived.

The girl came up to you and hugged you.

- Hi, Bella.

You nodded, smiling.

- Hello. - the Greek greeted him firmly, like his element.

- Hello. - you also answered him harshly.

- Well? How are things going with the payment?

- There is a canvas, the necklace will have to be taken out tomorrow, but how...One guy helped me to get that liquid, but he was caught.

- Time is short, Bella, tomorrow we are going to leave this evil place. he pointed to the walls of the prison.

- Tomorrow? Why so fast?

- You know, Bella, that lady's necklace will be difficult to get, so when you take it in your hands, the hunt will immediately begin for you. We'll be on guard. If it does happen, as I say, then run to your cell, Liam will be waiting for you there.

The Greek turned to the guy.

- Yes, Liam?

- yes. - he answered briefly and dryly.

- Liam controls the air, with him you can get to us faster.

- Yes, thank you. I remember he's an airbender.

- Great.

After exchanging a few words, the guys decided to leave.

- Wait!... - you called out to them. - Do you happen to know where the violators of the local order may be?

"No," Will and Jenny answered.

- I see. See you soon. - you waved to them and they left.

The rays of the sun were already saying that it was time to go to the cells and get ready for lights out.

Your new caretaker came for you, and you went to the stairs.

***

Walking up the spiral steps, you noticed how one of the guards was carrying Austin's things.

You began to focus your vision on the room he entered, then turned around and began to look at where the floor number was written.

- *15th floor, 27..28 room.*