Chapter 24: New acquaintances and new secrets.

The first day in the Tutor's prison. What will he bring you?

Someone's desperate sobbing began to resound in your head.

Help. Somebody help me.

Blows on the ground. The gnashing of claws.

Help-e-e.

- * Where am I?*

Standing behind some stone, you looked out from behind it to look at what was happening.

- * Who is this?*

Your gaze focused on the man's back.

- Let me go!

- No. - said a male, familiar voice.

- A-a-a-a...

The guy took his head, relieving the pain.

- * What is he doing with it?*

Another man sat on the throne, looking at the torment.

- You're transforming. Understand, it will do you good.

- No! No, no, no! Ah...

- When will you accept the real you, with ... - whether he wanted to swear, or something else, but he hesitated. Stop resisting! That's enough!

One leg began to sink into the viscous substance, and the other burned in the fire. The ground was slipping away from under my feet.

- *W-what did he say?*

- A-a-a ... - the guy continued to bravely shout. - Ha! - he let go of one hand from his head and began to read something in an extinct language that you didn't know.

- Auxilium plantis!

Vines of plants began to crawl out of all the cracks in the rocks.

- * Ah!*

One of the plants was crawling under your feet.

Those that were nearby were woven into one that was stronger than the two. They were crawling up to the guy, glowing yellow. Plants began to entwine his legs, arms, body and head. Two vines crawled into his ears, pinching them from extraneous sounds.

- * No, no! How is this possible?*

The guy's body began to slowly rise into the air. The vines swayed in waves in weightlessness, moving away from his body.

- Bald, that's enough! Stop it. You know I'll suppress your outburst.

- * I didn't hear it...Stupid!*

Joy began to fill you, but along with it, pain for what is happening now with your brother.

- * What happened to him? We haven't seen each other for months...Why did he grow up?*

The remaining vine wrapped around your arm, pulling you out.

- Non! His brother's voice echoed through the unfamiliar cave.

The plant let go of your hand and crawled away somewhere in the depths of darkness.

- * What did he say?*

The Dark One got up from the throne, approaching the Fool.

- Calm down. Please.

- Don't ask! I have nothing to worry about!

After the words of the Fool, each of his plants, which he called, flooded with light. Lighting up the whole cave, he blinded you.

- Eyes! - you shouted.