Chapter 22: An Unfriendly Greetings.

Your appearance in the Tutor does not bode well.

- And what should I do now? You asked, looking at Ethan.

- Run away.

Ethan turned, pointing at the door to someone's cabin.

- This way.

"Are you sure?" Adam asked.

The wooden floor began to tremble from the synchronous sound of the boots of the Imperial army.

- Hurry up!

Ethan crawled on his knees to your rescue, hiding behind barrels of infused wine.

You should be next, but a friend put his finger to his mouth, indicating that the soldiers are close and you need to sit quietly.

You and Adam quickly crawled under the same barrels, waiting for the earth mages to pass.

- Hey! Check every shel, you stupid oafs! - shouted, apparently, the main one.

- Yes, sir! That's right, sir! - the fighters ticked off.

You began to peer into the barrel on which you were buried, watching the soldiers.

- *Why does the army need to check passenger ships?*

There were a lot of questions in your head that you wanted to ask them.

A shadow flickered. A stern man walked slowly next to you, examining the barrels.

- Careful! Adam whispered in your ear.

He grabbed you by the sleeve and dragged you away from this dangerous occupation.

- Hey, boss! There's good wine here. Can we confess?!

Literally in one step, the "boss" approached the subordinate.

- ... - breathing viciously, he "gave" him a slap on the back of the head. - To think less about it, drunkard! Who takes you guys here?!

You covered your mouth with your hand, laughing at this situation.

When the inspection was over, you and Adam came out of your hiding place.

- * Finally!*

Just like Ethan, you and Adam made your way to the cabin door, but realizing that there was no point in hiding anymore, you came out into the light.

- Ethan, Ethan, Ethan. - a man's voice said riotously.

- And? - you turned around and saw such an evil "boss" in front of you.

- When will you learn to hide better, eh? And even with accomplices. You understand that you are not only sending yourself, but also..." he pointed at you and Adam with his hands, "... them.

Ethan grabbed your hand, and you grabbed Adam by inertia, and you ran along the wooden corridor.

- Ethan, what the fuck is going on here?! Adam asked indignantly.

- I'm also interested in joining this discussion. - you added.

- Guys, let's do it later. You chose the wrong time.

"Sorry, we didn't know about the details of your life before," you said. - Although ... - you looked reproachfully at Adam, - You knew!

- Moments. - he replied.

- So why didn't you tell me?

- Under what pretext do you imagine this?

The man didn't let you answer, as the heels on his boots began to beat against the wooden floorboards.