2. Beauitful Boy

I suggest doing, 'future me?'

vote pls?

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊
┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊
┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊
★                                              ★

"So what do we know about him so far?" Alex looked up at George who was pacing around their table full of papers.

George sighed, running his hands through his hair. "That's the problem, we have nothing on this man."

He picked up a paper on the table that Alex printed out earlier that day. It was a blank photo. "It's like he doesn't exist. There hasn't been any sightings of him since he was a teenager. No one knows what he looks like."

"At least we have these photos that are alleged to be him." Alex held up three photos of blond boys who looked like a different age in each picture.

"It doesn't help though—we don't even know if that's him or when those were taken. We know a Clay Valencio exists but we don't know when exactly he existed. He could be 24, 40, 67, or even dead!" George felt like he was spiraling.

George stared at the photos. They were random photos taken by people who assumed they had seen Clay Valencio throughout the years.

The Valencio family was infamous and well-known in NYC, but they were insanely private. To even spot them out in public was rare and strange.

Of course they were one of the media's favorite families because reporters knew that their information was valuable.

But the odd thing was that one day, the Valencio family went underground and news outlets steered away from mentioning them.

It was only till a few years ago that Clay Valencio's name spread like wildfire throughout the crime world. It revived the respected family name.

Alex threw his head back, closing his eyes. "Someone has to know something. It's impossible to be masked for so long!"

George threw the paper on the floor. "You haven't found anything online and there's no connections to Clay—even known family members for that matter. Their family consists of no face, no first name, just their last name."

"So all we have to go on is his name?" Alex sat up straight.

George sat down. He could feel a headache building up, this mission was getting on his nerves. "We don't even know how old he is, just that he's the most infamous gang leader in the United States."

Alex could feel George's annoyance creeping up on him. Usually they would get their jobs done in less than three days, but this—this was draining. It had nearly been a week and still nothing.

"What if we go based off of rumors?" Alex suggested.

George's eyes widened, almost strangling Alex with them. "No! You know that can lead to a messy situation. We only go based off of facts!"

"We have no facts! Rumors is the best we got." Alex tried reasoning.

"Fine." George gave in, but hoped that he wouldn't regret it. "What are the rumors?"

Alex smiled, opening up his laptop. "This one can actually be true and I hope it is—so he's here in New York. Old articles always mentioned them being supposedly in New York. Also think about it, do you think a crime boss would settle anywhere else that isn't the big apple?"