1. Dancing In The Rain

I suggest doing, 'future me?'

vote pls?

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊
┊ ☆ ☆ ┊
★ ★

The whispers in the cold air sang to him. He could smell the fresh vibrant grass. Wet droplets fell from the sky, making him look up at the clouds that were overlapping one another.

The lonely boy smiled, sticking an arm out to catch the water. He could see the gleaming disc of the sun just beyond the clouds.

Almost as if the clouds were protecting the sun from the rain.

But as the rain intensified, the more joy he felt building up.

He adored the rain—it was cold but beautiful.

The rain harmonized with the air, creating a pleasing tune in his ears. Without noticing, he closed his eyes and let his body sway while the rain finally engulfed him.

"George!" Someone yelled, shaking the young boy.

The boy opened his eyes, staring up at the pitch black sky. He sighed, realizing it was just another dream.

George sat up, rubbing his eyes with his wrists. "What time is it Alex?"

Alex stood up, lending a hand to George. "It's time. We have to go before it gets any darker and the bank closes."

George grabbed his hand, using it to help himself up. He was startled, forgetting he was on the roof of the highest building in town.

"Careful man," Alex chuckled, "I can't go losing you before we pull this off."

They grabbed their backpacks and carefully got down by using the fire escape on the side of the building.

George could feel the moon following them as they got closer to the bank. He stared up at it, wishing for once he could peacefully watch it without worrying about who or what to rob next.

Alex managed to park just far but close enough to make a quick escape from the bank. "Okay, you got your gun?"

"Yeah, you?" George questioned, looking at Alex as they stepped out of the car.

"Of course."

They only carried around a gun to fright those who challenged them or posed a threat. Their guns were never meant to genuinely fire—just to showcase.

Both the boys watched from afar as people walked in and out of the bank.

But one specific family caught the eye of George.

A mother and father along with their son were walking out, they looked wealthy by the way they were dressed.

That's not what caught George's attention though, it was the blond boy who radiated perfection.

He seemed so happy, smiling with his green eyes. He was sticking to his mothers side.

It made George feel warm inside for some reason, like all would be okay, but those thoughts were cut short.

George got caught up in the boy that he didn't even realize that he had also been glancing at him as he stepped into a black limousine.

It sent panic throughout the brunet's body, quickly moving back against the wall to hide himself. A wave of embarrassment hit him.

Soon enough, the car drove past them and George kept his eyes glued to it until it disappeared among the dark street lights.

"Ready?" Alex whispered to George.