Stiles smiles," okay well that's a start! Tomorrow we spend the night researching for that! Today we nail Derek in the ass!"

I nod and follow both my friends out of the bedroom.

-----

We drive to Beacon Hills Hospital, in search of any scent half of the dead body has.

Stiles quickly points in one direction to the both of us and we nod before going down the separate hallways. Stiles sticking around in the waiting area.

"You think it's the same?" I mumble to Scott, my hands continuously moving around one another. It's not every day I see a dead body, this freaks me out.

He shrugs his shoulders and tries to look casual as we head to the morgue," it has to be."

I nod and then jump when I hear a familiar voice call out my name," Imelda?"

It's Jackson, he's staring at me with a questioning expression, I look at Scott and push him further down," go!"

When he's made it into the morgue room I turn and smile at Jackson who's sitting on one of the patient beds," hey Jackson what are you doing here?"

One of his hands moves to the injured shoulder," Lydia's making me get a cortisone shot, to help me play lacrosse on Saturday."

I nod and take a seat near him, I'm actually relieved that I won't have to see a dead body. I wouldn't be getting any sleep if I did, guess Scotts going to have to do this one on his own.

"Ouch, want me to hold your hand while he gives it to you?" I tease him.

He laughs," actually would you mind? I hate needles so much."

I nod my head," no problem! You held my hair while I threw up on your front porch I think I can repay the favor."

Jacksons blue eyes crinkle in disgust at the memory before hardening and looking at me again," so what were you doing here with McCall?"

Without stuttering I answer," Scott asked me to drive him so he could bring his mom her wallet for lunch."

He accepts my answer but continues," speaking of him and you what's going on? Are you dating his best friend? I saw you at my party dancing with him and then holding his hand at the practice? Where did you even go when I got injured? You were near me one moment and then just disappeared."

I rose my eyebrows in surprise, Jacksons never spoken to me like that. He genuinely sounded pissed off at me which I didn't understand one bit. There was no need for hostility.

"Careful Jackson," I warned him," you sound like a jealous boyfriend. And to answer your questions no I'm not dating Stiles, that's his name by the way, him and I just started talking at the party he's a cool guy and so is Scott. The only reason I was holding his wrist, not his hand, was because I was afraid either you or Scott were going to get injured and I didn't leave you on the field your buddies pushed me out of the way. I knew I needed to find Lydia before someone else told her but by the time I went looking for her she had already find out. Now can we stop with the 3rd degree, I'm trying to help you don't piss me off or I'll get the doctor to stab you in the ass."

Said doctor then walks into the room, He must notice the tension in the room because both Jackson and I are staring intensely at one another. The doctor moves around the room quickly and get the needle in order.

"Mr. Whittmore, please remove your shirt," the doctor asks Jackson timidly.

Jackson unbuttons his red shirt before taking it off and being left in only a white tank. He then motions for me to hop out of the chair and sit next to him which I do, but narrow my eyes at him.