𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻

-----------------------------

3rd Person POV

----------------------------------------------

It was the 31 of October, on a Sunday. You and Draco hadn't talked since October 27, it might seem like a small amount, but Draco, maybe even you, couldn't stay away from each other.

Due to the short amount of time Draco had for his project, as he was apart of the mafia, he had lack amount of time with you. You didn't mind though, Pansy would come and gossip, every now and then.

"Guess what!!" Pansy squealed, walking into Draco's room, were you laid.

"What?" You ask looking up from your book. She sits down beside you, and snatches some of the blanket you had been using to cover your self, as it was cold.

"we're having a party tonight," she said scanning the book I was reading. "and, I bought you something!!" I smiled and hugged her. She hugged back playfully.

"thank you.."She patted my arm, then walked over to the bag she had placed beside the night stand. I couldn't walk over to get it, since Draco hadn't trusted me enough to take of my chain, he loosened it though.

Pansy walked back to where she originally was, Beside me, and placed the bag beside her... she opened the bag to which she pulled out a green silky dress, with spaghetti like-straps, that reached my mid-thigh.

She placed it onto your lap, and walked over to the lock that held your chains in place. She took out a key and un-locked it. "Go on, try it!" She said, she led me over to the bathroom, and waiting outside for me to try it.

As soon as I came out, pansy's mouth dropped. "Damn-" she said before walking back to the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for pansy to put the chain back. I didn't like the idea of being a prisoner, I didn't even have the freedom of moving around...

 I didn't like the idea of being a prisoner, I didn't even have the freedom of moving around

—————————-

Pansy left a little later, so I was still in the dress, waiting for her to come back. She did my make up for me, which I was great full of her for. She did a simple look, she used clear lip gloss, a light green shade for my eye shadow, and over pink blush. I truly felt pretty at the moment. She was about to  do my hair, but some one who was attending called.

As you where waiting for Pansy, you heard a door unlocking. You turned your head to see if it was Pansy, but instead you had seen a glance of Draco's shoes, and decided to look away. The corner of your eye was still watching him though.., he walked in without realizing you  were there.

After Halloween, he'd be less busy, because he had the time of work, which caused him to work harder for the past week...

-----------------------------------

Draco's POV

--------------------------------------------------

As she was playing with the silky clothing That y/n was wearing , I was staring at what Y/n had worn. Pansy told me that she was getting y/n ready for tonight's event, but damn-

I took of my tie, pretending like nothing was out of place, and put my suit case onto my side of the bed. She glanced over at me, causing chills to hover down my spine. Oh merlin...

It was hard ignoring her...I placed down my suit case and walked over to the lock that held her chains. I picked out a key and unlocked it. She watched as I pulled the chain of her feet, her gaze made me want her even more bad. I sat down beside wear her feet laidd, and watched her.

She stared right back at me, but more confused than mesmerized. I pulled my self closer to her, to were our lips were inches apart. As I leaned in, she looked to the side.

Now I was confused...I pulled her chin back to me, so that she couldn't look away, "what?," I said, "can't I kiss you?" I breathed into her ear.

I could see her blushing, causing me to let out a grin. "Your mine...only mine" I said before leaning in.

This time she didn't stop me, I pushed my self against her,  and our lips smashing against each other. I slid through her mouth with my tongue, as she held onto my neck with both her hands for support. I pulled her body closer, and clutched her hips.

Soon, I slowly let go, as she smiled.

-Words:782-