2 II Tricks

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。

"HORNY ASS"

HE had to retain her, she was the most astounding, gorgeous, and perfect person he had ever met. If he were asked to write a paragraph about just her face, he'd already thought of millions of words. He loved her smile, her small glances, or waves.

Her brothers Thomas Deaul Gonzelaz , and James Quaz Gonzelaz were one of his very great friends. He'd known them ever since he learned to remember. Their bond was only shared, because they had one thing in common.

They loved Y/n.

As of his sister Quara, whom had platinum blonde hair, just like her family, beautiful pearly eyes, and a lavish necklace was always draped around her neck. Her eyelashes flickered each time she talked, and her lips were smooth and plump, just like her brother. They were perfect, in Y/n's aspect, or Quara was.

Y/N knew she found Draco attractive, but the constant bickering of his, was just too constant. Maybe she wanted it.

Maybe that was the only way to talk to him.

Quara was the only person who knew about his un-stable thoughts about Y/n. She knew about the way his attention fell on her as she entered a room.

Quara was constantly teasing, and playing at him. She was happy for one of her best friends, but to know her brother was secretly obsessing over her? It was like a miracle. She'd get to be related to her best friend. Some one she loved so deeply, and connected with so much.

She knew, that he'd always butterflies by the noetic conception of her. Thousands of butterflies, or maybe even millions.

There was just one problem in the way of them.

Mattheo Mother-fucking Riddle.

He constantly had his hands on her, He wanted to be that person, not Riddle.

He wanted her.

He could kill him.

But he also couldn't.

He could never hurt his precious y/n. Never in a million years. Not even in the slightest.

The worst part of it all, was that he got to see his princess less. God knows what's going on in that room. Maybe they wouldn't mind if he sat and watched her mesmerizing smile, lips, nose, cheeks, her whole fucking body, would be like.

He wanted to hear her smile, laugh, and blush, because of him. Not because of Riddle.

Being mean to his precious girl was the hardest. He had to do this, so that she'd never be suspicious of his plans. He needed to show her how capable he was, because he loved her.

She made him stronger.

And she never knew she did.

Remembering the first time he met her, felt like he was going to die of happiness.

He'd never been so happy in his life. And it wasn't about his fathers proud smile, which had never came. That was dumped and left in the "keep dreaming" bin.

She was great friends with the blonde, not until she was sorted into Slytherin, and became friends with pathetic Half-bloods, and muggle horns.

He called them Mud-bloods.
Because the dirt on his shoe was cleaner than their filthy blood.